We recently stayed at the Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel in London in April as part of our Paris/London vacation. Everyone and I mean everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. We never once opened a door or carried our own bags. There staff made us feel like it was a personal pleasure for them to aid and assist us any way they could. The concierge was incredibly knowledgeable about everywhere we wanted to go from the Underground, Oxford shopping district, The theatre district, and tours. Even the kitchen and maid staff were extremely efficient and courteous. And we got room service every morning. The room was clean, neat and very comfortable. The wifi was efficient and copiers and printers all available. We will definitely stay there again when we come back. Restaurant was delicious also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London