What can I say other than what a gem of an hotel! Booked for our 20th anniversary and treated ourselves to the Mayfair Weeekend package which included 3 nights bed and breakfast, afternoon tea, bottle of champagne, complimentary newspapers and Internet. Excellent value for money when you compare it to many of the "room only" deals in central London. We took our afternoon tea on arrival and cannot fault the attentiveness of the staff, their knowledge of what they are serving in terms of us trying new teas and the quality and presentation of the food. All in all a great start to our break. We chose to have dinner in The Butlers Restaurant on our first evening and again, the staff were very attentive and the food again was excellent and reasonably priced. We booked a superior king room which was not huge but perfectly adequate. Beautifully decorated and bed linen and pillows to die for! Must admit to not usually sleeping well in hotels but not this one - I was out like a light! Breakfast - well all I can say is fill your boots! Plenty of fruit, yoghurt, croissants and cereals to choose from plus the excellent selection of cooked breakfast. Set us up for a full day of sightseeing. I can honestly say that you would be hard pressed to find an hotel which is such good value in the perfect spot than this. Literally 10 minutes walk to Buckingham Palace and likewise Regent/Oxford Street. Green Park tube is five minutes walk away if needed but with everything in close proximity we tended to walk everywhere. I cannot praise the Chesterfield enough. We will definitely be back as we loved it so much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London