After a rehearsal my friend (an oboist) and I went to the Chesterfield in Mayfair for an afternoon tea. Great that no formal clothing policy - went in as casual as you like (I was also carrying a few recording items but hotel staffs were very very helpful). If you can, then try sitting in the green colour area full of plants etc. Food n tea was very good and the service was excellent. Reasonable price. Though may not be by the main shopping area (yards from Berkeley Square) - I would recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London