this hotel was 100% everything i was looking for in a hotel in london. every member of the staff was exceptional. we worked the concierges hard and they never disappointed. check in was quick, a room was ready even though we were early, the bed was super comfy, and the room was beautiful. our view stunk, but who cares? hotel is located less than 5 minutes from the green park tube station, a great central line that we could go everywhere from. we walked to hyde park(where there was a winter carnival going on at the time), buckingham palace(but it is a long walk), and even to piccadilli. the hotel accommodated out gluten free requests without fail. the high tea was fantastic! i can not think of one thing they could have done to improve. i highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Hotel.de and getaroom.com so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London