Our first trip to London and couldn'at have picked a better place to stay than the Chesterfield Mayfair. The hotel has great character- from the library to the restaurant, bar, lobby and conservatory. Our superior king room wasn't large, but it was quite charming. We enjoyed the robes, slippers, afternoon snacks-great ammenities.The staff, however, is what really makes this hotel. They were all polite, helpful, and quick to responsd to our requests. Our favorite person was Loris in the Butler restaurant. We have included his photo. Charming and a good conversationist. We recommend this hotel to all who are traveling to London-We plan to stay there soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London