As I have just said in my title, in terms of hotels in London which I have stayed in, this is definitely the best! Excellent rates accessed by exclusivelymayfair.co.uk The service was always friendly and helpful, particularly one lady, Pauline, at breakfast who was always attentive and helpful and extremely friendly! The beds are extremely comfortable, the rooms look gorgeous and the location is perfect, close enough to walk to Regent Street and Oxford Street, and right next to a tube station for travel further away. I will definitely try to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London