We booked a weekend offer. A gift from my husband on my birthday in November
When we booked the room we found out we'd been together for 45 yrs which we mentioned in our booking. The weekend package included champagne the first night, Full English breakfast , one Afternoon Tea and late checkout last day.
Perfect for us. Leavin Stockholm early Saturday morning and leaving London at 7 pm Monday night
A week or so before my husband got a mail from the Hotel reminding us of booking the Afternoon tea as its a popular place at the weekends. Asking us which day and time we want our afternoon tea. So kind!
Arriving at the hotel On Sat morning just to leave our suitcases the receptionist told us we were upgraded to a suit with Jacuzzi "The Garden Room "was not ready yet as it takes a little longer to clean up a suit. But we could check in and our cases should be in our room when we came back! Fantastic service.
A good start but it would rise up to higher unexpected levels which made this weekend the best ever
So helpful and friendly staff everywhere ,treating us like royalties but in a natural and balanced way that made us feel comfortable and at home . A beautiful hotel with excellent interior design . Creating a special atmosphere of old times still fresh and modern and very clean
I'm amazed of the owner Mrs Bea Tollmans Vision for The Red Carnation Hotels and seeing it worked out perfect in The Chesterfield Mayfair
There is so much to say
Excellent kitchen, wonderful bar, restaurant, The Excellent Breakfast The Afternoon Tea in the Conservatory, details everywhere that makes you feel special and privileged
But particularly I want to mention the Surprice that came together with the Champagne Sat Night
A plate with two cupcakes ( carrot cake?) with clotted cream and raspberries on top
On the plate was written with chocolate
Happy Anniversary and a card with greetings from the staff.
Isn't that love? Thank you everybody working that weekend March 2-4 2013
This weekend became almost like a spa for my whole beeing after a heavy and a rather stressful winter
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London