Once again we enjoyed a weekend break for two nights at the Chesterfield hotel, Mayfair, which was excellent. We stayed on the Friday night and were treated to champagne in our bedroom. Saturday morning started with a breakfast fit for a king in the quintessentially English restaurant. After a day of activities we returned for our afternoon cream tea and after dinner out, returned to the bar to delightful entertainment from the resident pianist in the bar, before turning in. The room (419) was lovely. Bathroom has underfloor heating and the shower knocks you over. Staff were really helpful and nothing was too much trouble. We have stayed on numerous occasions and will be staying again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London