I have been going to this hotel for many years. You cannot get a better location - it is a five minute walk from Green Park tube and fifteen minutes from Regent St and Oxford St. The various pubs and restaurants in Shepherd Market are around the corner! The rooms are a good size for London and well appointed. Small details in the rooms, such as scissors stapler etc add a nice touch.The service throughout the hotel is excellent. The bar has a pianist every evening and is a great place to set a as a meeting spot. It is open late and so is good for a nightcap. I tend not to eat in hotels so I cannot comment on the restaurant. I highly recommend this hotel and will come back to it time and again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London