This is the kind of hotel that makes you feel like a VIP and not a number.
We were in London for our honeymoon. When I booked, I commented on this and asked that we could hopefully get one bed for the two of us. They went above and beyond. When we booked in, not only did they give us a MAJOR upgrade but we were greeted in the room by congratulations champagne, cupcakes and a lovely card signed by several individual staff of the hotel.
Our room was stunning, the whole hotel seemed to be so unique and tradition, just beautiful. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful with everything.
We ate in the hotel restaurant on our last night and I was feeling very sick to my stomach and they sent everything up for us. There wasn't anything they weren't willing to do.
All in all, I highly recommend this hotel if you're looking for outstanding service and a hotel with some character.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London