We stayed one night at Chesterfield Hotel, celebrating my husband's birthday. We found the staff very friendly in all areas most helpful and polite, they were all very friendly and made our stay a very pleasant one: they took the time to sign a birthday card and leave it with a pretty cupcake in the room, it was a lovely surprise when we returned in the afternoon. We were able to take advantage of the Boomer breakfast offer (it was was delicious and there was plenty of food available at 10.30 on Sunday). The hotel also looked very pretty with all the Xmas decorations up. It's in a great location not far from Green Park where we were able to stroll before returning home. We hope to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London