I live round the corner from this hotel and love walking by the charming gents that stand out front. We had relatives in town and needed some "overflow" room at the house and checked in for two nights at the Chesterfield. This hotel has a comfortable, clubby feel throughout. The front desk and restaurant staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. The rooms were somewhat small, but efficient and quite comfortable. The room was absolutely silent, which is no small thing in central London. The location is phenomenal and most central London attractions are within walking distance. I'm trying to think of another reason to stay at the Chesterfield for a few nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London