The Chesterfield is a very nice hotel. Within easy walking distance of Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey, through a nice park. You're in an upscale area. The staff is very nice and the bar and room service are 24 hours. The beds were extremely comfortable, the rooms are small but extremely clean and manageable. The staff were ALL very nice, accommodating and friendly and helpful. My son wanted to go to a football match and 5 different people worked over time trying to help him with that. I had some difficulties with my credit card and they were all very patient and helpful about that. Just a great place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London