We've already stayed in two other Red Carnation hotels and totally enjoyed ourselves every time but this hotel was that little bit extra special. It has a real welcoming atmosphere with warm, friendly staff who gave an excellent service throughout our stay. Our room was very comfortable and breakfast was great too. We were within easy walking distance to the Palace, Piccadilly Square and Oxford Street. Overall definitely one of the best hotels we've stayed in. Recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London