Our first visit to London was enhanced dramatically by the warm welcome and charm of the entire hotel staff at the Chesterfield. Very helpful and friendly at all stations. Our restaurant experience was equally outstanding--very beautiful dining areas and great food. Our room was an upgraded suite with 2 washrooms and was roomy and pleasant with modern, clean facilities.
The location is simply the best with Hyde Park and Green Park as well as the Palace close by.
The concierge staff reconfirmed all activities and adjusted a few to our advantage with urgency and a smile. Simply no negatives to report--would recommend to all travelers.
Thank you for a wonderful introduction to your great city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London