“Consistently Marvelous”

GreenLeadersSilver level
New York City, New York
“Consistently Marvelous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

I've had the pleasure of staying at the Chesterfield Mayfair four times over the last three years and am so impressed each time. This is an extremely well-run property in all aspects - a friendly and well-trained staff knows how it should be done. It's as simple as that.

Bravo to all!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Oliver R, General Manager at The Chesterfield Mayfair, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for this terrific review of The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel.

I am delighted to know that you returned to The Chesterfield Mayfair once again and that you had a wonderful stay with us. Thank you for highlighting the friendly and warm service that you experienced throughout your stay, I will be sure to share your thoughtful words with my team.

Oliver Raggett

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (388)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
Iuka, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

My sister and I were in London for my 60th birthday! The Chesterfield was the perfect hotel for our stay of 9 days! We felt special from the minute we arrived until we left! We were greeted by our names in the morning for our delicious English breakfast ! We felt very special . If we had a question about anything from sightseeing to where to eat, excellent advice was given! The location was I am sure the best in London. If and when we go back to London, the Chesterfield Mayfair will be our home away from home.

• Stayed May 2014
Oliver R, General Manager at The Chesterfield Mayfair, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback of your recent stay at The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel.

I am delighted that you chose to stay at The Chesterfield for your birthday and that we were able to add to your special occasion. We invest time in training our staff to deliver the highest standards of service and I am thrilled that you appreciated the level of experience and professionalism shown by all members of my team. It gives me great pleasure to know that you felt truly cared for The Chesterfield Mayfair and I will be sure to share your kind words with all of my team here.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

my wife and i had the most elagent stay at the Chesterfield Mayfair in London. not only was the room great , the dinning room staff were so professional. We especially enjoyed being treated well by Biagio Sarubbi and Antonio. i would recommend staying in this warm hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback of your stay at The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel.

It gives me great pleasure to read your review and see that you and your wife had a marvellous stay with us. Thank you for your kind words about the helpful and friendly service you experienced in Butlers Restaurant, I will be sure to pass on your thanks to all of my team especially Biagio and Antonio.

I truly appreciate you recommending The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel and I look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Amesbury, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

The first time we spent a weekend break at The Chesterfield it was brilliant. Several weekend breaks later - all equally excellent - we have recently visited again and it just gets better! If you have never stayed at The Chesterfield then you are missing out on one of the best kept secrets in Mayfair. Everything about this hotel is geared up to ensure that you - the guest - feel as comfortable as you would in your own home, and that alone makes it special. If you want to experience excellent value in a top-notch hotel in a perfect location with an unsurpassed level of comfort, sincere friendliness and customer service then check in now!
The rooms are comfortable and well appointed and the staff are the best in the business. Butler's Restaurant, the bar and afternoon tea are a "must". So good, in fact, that I really do wonder why we ever needed to go outside at all!
We are planning another weekend break soon - at Chesterfield of course - we enjoy staying there so much that we wouldn't stay anywhere else in Mayfair; and if it is fully booked, we'll wait until a vacancy occurs. Brilliant hotel!
Mike and Jenny
Wiltshire,UK

Room Tip: 7th floor rooms have recently undergone a revamp - lovely!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Mike P
Dear Mike and Jenny,

Thank you for your fantastic review of The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel.

I am delighted to know that you have chosen to return to us for another weekend break and that you have awarded The Chesterfield the title the best kept secret in Mayfair. We enjoy creating a cosy and warm atmosphere here and I am glad that you felt right at home in our boutique hotel. I am pleased that you found our rooms to be well equipped and that you felt well rested after a night in one of our luxurious beds. Thank you for recommending our dining and bar facilities, where guests can enjoy our award winning afternoon tea or our traditional British cuisine in Butlers Restaurant. We love when guests notice our dedication and attention to detail and I will be sure to pass on your review with all of my team here.

I am thrilled to learn that you will definitely return to The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel and we greatly anticipate your next visit.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

This was my first trip to London and I could not have found a more perfect hotel. It is located in an ideal location, 5 minutes from the tube and the beautiful Mayfair neighborhood. The hotel has the charm of an English hotel and the rooms were lovely. The staff were amazing. My daughter and I spent every morning reviewing our plans with the concierge who could not be more helpful. He became our personal assistant and our tour guide. This staff was courteous professional and friendly. The hotel become our home away from home for the week. We were able to get a package deal and it was well worth the price. We would definitely come back here. A great buy a wonderful place.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Linda F
Oliver R, General Manager at The Chesterfield Mayfair, responded to this review, 31 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your fantastic review of The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel.

I am delighted that you have chose to stay at The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel for your first trip to London and that the location was so ideal for you, with Green Park tube a short walk from the hotel. I am thrilled that the brilliant service at The Chesterfield Mayfair has left such a lasting impression with you and I am glad to hear that the staff went out of their way to make you feel at home with us. I will be sure to thank all the team , especially the concierge team on your behalf for making sure that you received the best care during your stay.

We are always ready to welcome you at The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel.

Richmond, VA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

A great stay. Very nice staff, lovely room, got a nice upgrade and enjoyed the extra space - great size room for Europe. Like the location - quiet street, but just blocks from great pubs, restaurants and the Tube. Great home base for exploring London!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank KristinO
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your brilliant review of your stay at The Chesterfield Mayfair.

It gives me great pleasure to hear that you had a fantastic stay with us and that you appreciated the larger room that we were able to offer you. Our Mayfair location is ideal; tucked away in a quiet corner yet still within walking distance of the many pubs and restaurants in the area. I am very proud that you found my team to be so attentive and friendly and I will be sure to pass on your thanks to all of them.

I look forward to welcoming you back to The Chesterfield Mayfair again soon.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

My family and I stayed here to celebrate our daugther. We had written about the occasion in advance, and upon arrival we were greated by the friendly staff. Such a warm and personal welcome.
Our daugther was then told she had been given an room upgrade, from a single to a double, much to her delight.
Throughout our stay the staff made us feel very much at home, and small personalized gifts were left for us in our rooms.
The rooms were a bit small but very well appointed and kept very clean.

The area is lovely with beautiful buildings, great shops and restaurants.

We will definitely stay at The Chesterfield Mayfair again.

Kind regards
Lise-Lotte Hansen

• Stayed April 2014
Oliver R, General Manager at The Chesterfield Mayfair, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your fantastic review of your experience at The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel.

It gives me great pleasure to know that you and your family had an enjoyable stay with us and that you were treated like Royalty with us at The Chesterfield Mayfair. I am delighted that my staff made you feel welcome and you enjoyed the boutique atmosphere of the hotel, I will be sure to pass on your thanks to them. We pride ourselves on our personalised service here at the hotel and I am thrilled that we were able to add to your daughter’s special occasion with our thoughtful gifts to her.

I look forward to welcoming you again to The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel.