Being able to stay at the Chesterfield in Mayfair is an indulgence in luxury. While the rooms, elevator, and lobby are small, they utilize every square millimeter to perfection. Every detail has been thought out and designed with the guest in mind. Other than space and a proprietary view, I do not know how any hotel in London could be better.
The location is perfect and well, it is Mayfair. What else can one say? A great area to take a walk and enjoy life. Hope to be back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London