Loved this place. Great boutique hotel. Don't stay at a large chain hotel. The service is awesome. The staff is very very friendly, professional and willing to help. The location is wonderful and in walking distance to many great sights, including Buckingham Palace. Short walk to Green Park subway station (Underground) which is about 45 mins to/from Heathrow with all the stops, and short walks to Green Park and Hyde Park. Short cab or walking distance to good food, shopping and Central London attractions. Many of the tour buses stop a couple blocks away at the Green Park underground stop. Great English Buffet set up that you can enjoy in the garden room: fresh fruits, danishes, juices, eggs, breads, granola, cheese and meat, etc... Not a tea drinker but I'm sure they did that well. Rooms are very nice and clean (with tapestries on the wall for a nice touch) but small like most big cities. The concierge will get you tickets to most attractions to save time waiting in lines... Loved it..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London