This is the first time I and my family having a traditional British afternoon tea. The service is really great. All the waiters are young, polite and extremely friendly. Even though the hotel is heavily filled with history and tradition,you can tell that those young waiters are passionate about their job, and more importantly are proud of their dinning tradition.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Lastminute, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London