My wife and I stayed here for two nights before a British Isles Cruise. The location is a 5 minute walk from Green Park Station and it's a short walk to Hyde Park. The National Gallery, Buckingham Palace and many other sites are within a 30 minute walk from the hotel. The room was small but had all the emanities we need. We booked the breakfast and afternoon tea package and were delighted by both. We were also supposed to get a bottle of champagne that they forgot to deliver but gladly posted a credit to our final bill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London