I stayed here for a couple days last year and enjoyed the look and feel of this hotel. The rooms weren't large though typical of European sizes but it was close to a few pubs and Hyde Park so the location was amazing. Prices seem to vary, depending on the time of the year but loved how close this is to the park, tube stations, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Lastminute, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London