The Chesterfield Mayfair
  • Room Service
US$269
US$200
  • Restaurant
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$114
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$120
US$218
US$191
galahotels.com
3,561 results
All reviewsafternoon teabutlers restaurantwilly wonkagreen park tube stationred carnationterrace barchocolate factoryshepherds marketbuckingham palacecharming hotelbond streetturn down servicebottle of champagnejunior suitequiet streetevery member of staffwonderful stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 August 2014

We went for afternoon tea for my friends 8 year old daughters birthday. I cannot enthuse enough about the whole experience! The food was lovely, the hotel was charming, but most of all, the staff were amazing! They really made the experience wonderful for us and we felt that there wasn't anything that they wouldn't have done for us!! Well done to all the staff that served us on our special treat xx

• Stayed: August 2014
Oliver R, General Manager at The Chesterfield Mayfair, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your brilliant review of your afternoon tea experience at The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel.

It gives me great pleasure to learn that you chose The Chesterfield Mayfair to celebrate your a special birthday. My Executive Chef will be glad to hear that you found the selection of food to be delicious, afternoon tea is indeed such a treat. I am delighted that the staff were able to add to the occasion and that their passion and enthusiasm helped make it a memorable visit for you.

We look forward to you joining us again at The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Our experience at the Chesterfield Mayfair was amazing! We spent six nights, and each one was memorial. We would recommend the Curzon junior suite. The very professional staff was always available to assist with dining reservations and thearte tickets. The dining room in the hotel was just brilliant. The food and the service great. Location is ideal, being convenient to sightseeing, shopping, parks, restaurants, and theatres. We hope to return to the Chesterfield Mayfair in the future.

Room Tip: The Curzon junior suite was perfect.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your taking the time to provide feedback of your stay at The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel.

I am delighted to know that you had a memorable six night stay with us and that The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel has left such a lasting impression on you.

My Restaurant Manager will be thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your dining experience in Butlers Restaurant and that you found the food to be delicious. I am also glad that you found the staff willing and professional and that they added to your time at the hotel; I will be sure to share your review with all of my team here.

I look forward to welcoming you back to The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

As per usual an excellent stay at this wonderful hotel.Nothing is too much trouble, and the staff are so attentive,and treated us so well.The service and food is beyond par.We love this beautiful hotel and the location is perfect.We will definitely return again as soon as we can.

Room Tip: All rooms are tranquil.Furnished very well,and excellent bed linen and towels ect
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your heart felt review of The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel.

It gives me great pleasure to learn that have returned to the hotel and that you enjoyed another stay with us. My Restaurant Manager will be thrilled to learn that you found the food in Butlers Restaurant to be delicious and that you appreciated the friendly service of his team there. Located in the heart of affluent Mayfair, I am delighted that you found the hotel’s location to be ideal during your stay.

I am glad to see that you will return to the hotel again and as always my team will be looking forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

I stayed here for a couple days last year and enjoyed the look and feel of this hotel. The rooms weren't large though typical of European sizes but it was close to a few pubs and Hyde Park so the location was amazing. Prices seem to vary, depending on the time of the year but loved how close this is to the park, tube stations, etc.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review of your time at The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel.

It gives me great pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and felt at home in our boutique hotel. I am thrilled that you found the location to be ideal for you with many restaurants and bars within short walking distance of the hotel. Green Park tube station is also a short walk away from the hotel and I am glad that you took advantage of this.

We look forward to welcoming you back to The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

We just returned from 3 weeks in Europe spending the last 4 days at the Mayfair. From the time we stepped out of the taxi and met Chris at the door to the time we got back in to leave 4 days later, everyone and everything was incredible. The desk staff was welcoming and attentive. As a frequent traveller, most hotel desk staff are non-interactive and non-social. The Mayfair was just the opposite... actually carried on conversations with everyone. The restaurant staff was outstanding both at breakfast and dinner (David, Lonis, et al). Everyone made you feel like you were special guests. The cuisine was great - especially the roast lamb and salmon! The hotel location was great. Away from the hustle of the city yet in a great location. A 5 minute walk to the Underground and a 15 minute walk to St James park and Buckingham. We even had a great time with our floor housekeeping staff!! The accomodations were upscale and I thought worth the fare. We would definitly recommend the Mayfair to others and if/when we return we would return to stay with you-all.

A special thanks to the staff for making us feel at home...It is a 24 hour a day effort and they were excellent.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John S

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay at The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel.

I am pleased that you chose to join us for the last four days of your European tour and that The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel has left a lasting impression on you. My Executive Head Chef will be thrilled to hear that you found the traditional cuisine in Butlers Restaurant to be delicious.

We enjoy welcoming all of our guests to the hotel and I am delighted that you felt well looked after from the moment you arrived. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to all of my team here from the front office staff to the restaurant staff to the housekeeping staff; we really do appreciate when guests notice our dedication.

As always, I look forward to welcoming you back to The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel.