Booked a night with my wife in a standard room on the 29th November. Check in was smooth and efficiant and the doorman and other staff were genuinly interested in us and offered their help. Unfortunately despite booking a no smoking room we were put into a smoking room and given that the walls of the room are fabric lined it was pretty smelly. We asked to move immidiately but were told there were no non smoking rooms available but they could put a room freshner in the room!! We had to put up with it which really spoilt what was a pleasant , decent sized room. How come that you cant smoke indoors anywhere in the UK anymore except, it seems in hotel rooms.
Fairly good value but watch out when you book the room direct as they quote a net VAT rate which doesnt help if youre not there on business. Mark Sussex
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Odigeo, Lastminute, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London