Booked this wonderful hotel for a weekend break in December - from the moment my wife & I arrived we were treated like royalty. I had booked the hotels "weekend package" which included a bottle of champagne and complimentary afternoon tea. To our surprise and utter delight we were upgraded to a suite. The standard of the room was exceptional and all that you could need was provided.
Dinner at Butlers was a quality experience and throughout our stay the staff were extremely helpful, courteous and professional. For a real "treat" would recommend this hotel whole heartedly.
Luxury at its best!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London