Every time I visit London I stay at The Chesterfield Mayfair. It’s become my home away from home, for real. I stayed there by myself and with my family as well, and every time I felt the warmest attitude of the staff and their sincere readiness to do their best for making me happy. The personnel are the main treasure of this beautiful hotel. Kasia and Peter at the Front Office, Darren at the Concierge, Loris at the Butler’s Restaurant (btw, my cordial congrats to Loris with his prestigious 2008 – 2009 professional titles) – I’m ready to mention almost everyone, and all of them are great, and it’s them who make The Chesterfield Mayfair incredibly popular among travelers all over the world.
Besides its great personalized service, The Chesterfield Mayfair got many other advantages:
- Stylish rooms decorated in lovely traditional English manner – wherever I’ve stayed – either in regular double or super-king bedrooms, or a junior suite - all the premises possessed the fleur of chic and comfort;
- Appropriate price-quality ratio bearing in mind that hotels in London are extremely expensive;
- A lot of special offers – don’t miss my favorite “A Classic Weekend Break” including accommodation for two, daily full English breakfast (Scottish salmon bagel is a must), one traditional 5 o’clock tea at Conservatory for two (unforgettable, reservation required), a bottle of nice French champagne in room upon arrival, and late 6pm check-out;
- Nice pre-theatre dinners at the Butler’s;
- Unbeatable location between Piccadilly and Oxford streets;
- Short walk distance to the Green Park tube station, St. James Park, Buckingham Palace, Royal Horse Guard, White Hall, Trafalgar Square, the Houses of Parliament.
And have you been thinking still guys where to stay in London?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London