We booked this hotel using the weekend package deal, more expensive than we would normally have paid for a weekend trip to London, but the extra money was worth the extra treatment we received. We had a free bottle of Champagne and an afternoon cream tea also inlcuded in the price. The food and the service at this hotel was excellent, the best breakfast I have eaten anywhere. My only 'gripe' was the size of the bathroom, very small, including the width of the bath which meant that water from the shower went everywhere. Also drinks were on the expensive side, £9 for a vodka and diet coke which does seem a little excessive to me, but hey we were in Mayfair. Apart from those two things our weekend experience was fantastic and we will seriously consider other 'Red Carnation' hotels in the future. Thank you The Chesterfield.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London