My wife and I spend a long weekend in London every year. We have stayed at the Mayfair for the last 3 years. I would highly recommend the hotel...summary points below:
1. Great location, easy walking distance to shopping, theatres and restaurants. The green park tube station is 5min walk away also.
2. Website has summer weekend promotion...175 pounds inclusive for double room with breakfast and afternoon tea...a great in London for such a high quality hotel.
3. Reception and service in general is first class. They know how to take care of guests.
4. Breakfast is awesome...big selection and again, service outstanding.
5. Rooms, while small, are neat and have all basic amenities (ex minibar). The only downside to the room and hotel in general are the very small bathrooms.
Perfect stay every time. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London