I stayed at the Chesterfield last week and had a wonderful experience. The staff were attentive and friendly from the moment we arrived right up until we left. The room was great and had everything we needed and was really comfortable. The hotel is walking distance from the west end and located in a great part of london. Breakfast consisted of a buffet selection of fresh fruit etc, however the full english breakfast was cooked to order and was fantastic. I genuinely enjoyed my time there and would recommend highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London