Our family of four stayed five nights at the Chesterfield Mayfair and we were very satisfied with our experience. The hotel is situated in a perfect location for sightseeing. Very close to Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square and Piccadilly. Mayfair is a charming area of London with many great restaurants and pubs within close proximity to this hotel. We were able to take long walks in the early evening and felt perfectly safe. The staff was particularly attentive and eager to offer assistance with restaurant recommendations and other tips. It is expensive, (particularly since we occupied two rooms) but compared to other London hotels I felt that it offered strong value. The restaurants and bar are pricey, but there are many additional dining options available very close by and the staff is eager to steer you in the right direction.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London