We loved our stay at the chesterfield in late July 2005. Thoughtful concierge helped plan a theater trip , including dinner. rooms were decent sized and nicely equipped. Lovely breakfast with nice staff (included in our rate). good location a few blocks from tube and buses.the street itslef was quiet, but there were restaurants nearby in Shepherd market (many of them open sunday night, which we did not find in other nearby neighborhoods).
We would stay there again in a moment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London