Just returned from London where we spent 6 nights at the Chesterfield Mayfair in London. This hotel in part of a group called Red Carnation Hotels. The room was beautiful. The service was incredible. The food outstanding. We have stayed in very nice hotels all over the world...but I have never experienced service like this. All of the staff treat you like you are the only guests in the hotel.
I would be very surprised to ever read a bad review of this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Lastminute, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London