My wife and I spent four nights at the Chesterfield Mayfair - and did I make points for picking the hotel!!! Must admit - I made the reservations after looking at reviews on this site - and this seemed like the best value. I was on business and actually spent one night here a week prior to my wife's arrival just to make sure the reviews were correct - YES. We do not understand why it is not rated 5 stars - perhaps it is a bit smaller than typical 5 stars. We took advantage of their Mayfair Weekend special found on their website - check it out. Anyway - heated marble floors in the bathroom, wonderfully decorated bedroom, clean up service 2 times a day in the room, wonderful, cozy bar, absolutely WONDERFUL Full English Breakfast (make sure you ask for it to be included in your stay). The Maitre D in the restaurant could not have been more helpful. Have them deliver it to your room if you like. I tried to find a staff member who was not in a good mood - unable to - like a cruise - all in a good mood and helpful. Location is also GREAT. Located in a quiet area of Mayfair - highest real estate prices in London. A few blocks off beaten path - quiet. Walking distance to New Hyde Park (wish I had my bike there), we walked to two plays. Discount shopping about a 10 minute walk north (mile long set of shops). Fell in love with a pub two blocks away (Lion something) - take a left out of the hotel and you run into it. Pub meals are excellent - and great piano player on Saturday night. Less than 10 minute walk to the tube - and sightseeing bus stop. I cannot even begin to explain how this hotel's location is right in the thick of things. It is about 3 blocks from Princess Di's Hairdresser - Nickie Clark. Careful - the gym that is included in the hotel (a block away) is closed on weekends. We really cannot wait to go back - hope they don't raise the prices too much with all this great feedback I've read on this site. Have FUN!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Lastminute, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London