My wife and I stayed at the Chesterfield Mayfair for four nights in a junior suite. My son and his wife joined us for the first two nights when we dined at the hotel's Butler's restaurant. Every aspect of the hotel service was outstanding from the moment our taxi pulled up and the doorman helped us out, to the desk staff and through to every aspect of our stay. The neighborhood is quiet and charming. They serve a true English breakfast and dinner for my wife's birthday was quite special. The reputation for their Dover sole is well deserved. We have been to London many times and stayed in fine hotels but the Chesterfield is our new first choice for our next stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London