We have just returned from a stay at the Chesterfield Mayfair, ending our trip to the Uk there. It certainly deserves the reviews we read on Trip advisor, having chosen the hotel primarily because of those reviews. The staff is simply wonderful, could not have been more helpful in planning things to do, making recommendations for dining, transit etc. The rooms are very comfortable, well furnished and spotlessly clean. We did have a bit of traffic noise with the location of the room, but it was not too bothersome and really cannot be helped. The bathrooms are spotless, well supplied and have lovely heated marble floors. We had a king room and a twin room down the hall for 2 teens. The rooms are serviced morning and evening, with water placed at the bedside each evening along with the television guide and even a snack menu and slippers placed alongside the bed!
We dined in Butlers restaurant and the food was excellent, with a fixed price menu option for 2 or 3 courses. Service was again outstanding and the staff was very abundant, professional yet very friendly, taking time to chat with us. We did find breakfast extremely expensive, we are not big eaters in the morning, so the continental buffet at 16.95 each was too much for the amount we had, there were a number of small cafe places nearby when we were setting out other mornings for sightseeing etc which suited us a bit better. We had drinks in the bar which was charming and had an excellent pianist which we enjoyed.
Overall, for staff, location, comfort, we would definitely recommend this hotel and would not hesitate to stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Lastminute, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, LateRooms, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London