I have been lucky enough to stay in many wonderful and exclusive hotels and this was the best. When we arrived the service was fantastic with helpful and friendly staff. We had a beautiful room with IPOD speakers, a huge bed, a jacuzzi in the bath and a wonderful view of London. The hotel treated us to champagne and canapes and gave us helpful advice for anything we needed. The silent night, comfy bed and breakfast in the morning all added to the stay. The location was great and if it hadn't been for the rain we were going to have a walk in Green Park on the Sunday. I didn't want to leave in the morning! I can highly recommend this hotel and will definitely be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Lastminute, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London