less than 100m from green park tube station. great location. nice area, felt safe at night. Sainsbury and M&S over the road.
walking distance to oxford street, knightsbridge and loads of other places.
lovely hotel reception, they allowed us to check in at 11am.
lovely room, lovely bath room. Plenty of storage. however no view from the windows of the room. But when staying in London, you don't spend a lot of time in the room through the day.
all the staff were great. Breakfast expensive (£15 at the weekend), but really tastie and loads of choice.
only critism, the hair dryer was rubbish!!! and that really it.
would definately stay there again. Great hotel, great weekend stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London