Annual weekend in London with my wife. Stayed at the Chesterfield again ... essentially it's always the same, nothing really changes .... a very positive experience.
Booked the special weekend package where breakfast and afternoon tea are included...for London, and especially Mayfair area, this really is a very good deal (especially with breakfast being so outstanding).
The only negative with the Chesterfield are the bathrooms...even for London they are small and with the shower, it's almost impossible not to soak the floor each time you use it! That said, the positives far outweigh this one negative.
Will continue to take my annual weekend London break at the Chesterfield!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London