“Great Stay”

Pullman London St Pancras Hotel
Ranked #119 of 1,076 Hotels in London
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Stayed here over the weekend with my son. We had a deluxe room which was very spacious, well apointed and clean. Nice touch with the offer of turn down and chocolates (took the chocolates only!).

Great location if you are coming in and out of Kings Cross, just 5 minutes walk away.

Breakfast was good and friendly service all round.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
FaithJohnston, Manager at Pullman London St Pancras Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2013

Dear Guest,

I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our hotel and that you liked our location which is close to the three mainline train stations.

Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Stayed at the Pullman London our last 3 nights in London at the end of March 2013. From the moment we checked in to the morning we checked out the service was excellent. Recpetion took extra time to find 2 rooms side by side for us and our teenage daughters even going so far to get housekeeping to clean a room that had just been vacated.

Our stay included breakfast. The staff there was excellent - and the buffet food was very good with a very wide selection to choose from: eggs, bangers, bacon, yogurt, cereals, lox, fresh fruit, pastries, fresh breads. We enjoyed our big, hearty breakfasts and they usually held us over until our late lunches. Much appreciated when you're trying to sightsee and not have to stop for grumbling tummies.

The Rooms....oh my goodness the rooms! These rooms were ultra modern, ultra high end. Beds comfy, linens cozy and roomy enough for a nice chaise next to the window. The bathrooms were modern and elegant. Big shower (no tub) with glass wall and a rain shower head.

Location - 1 block to St Pancras/Kings Cross train/tube station, 2 blocks to the Euston station. It really couldn't be any more convenient to hop the tube and get anywhere you want. Right next to the British Library.

This was an

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank VancouverSooz

Dear Guests,

Thank you very much for submitting your review.

It’s wonderful to read that you liked our central location; very convenient for sightseeing all around the city of London.

I am delighted to hear that you were truly amazed by the design as well as the comfort of the bedrooms. Since the Pullman recently renovated the hotel, this is definitely the kind of feedback we love to hear!

I also enjoyed reading your comments regarding breakfast at the Golden Arrow Restaurant and I appreciate your kind comments regarding our Front Office team, it will be a pleasure to share it with them.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

We loved Everything!

On Check in we were asked did we want a view of the city, which overlooked a busy road, or did we want the quiet rooms (at the back), this is the first time we have ever been asked anything like this and it was great, we always want the quiet rooms!

its a great location right for the Eurostar (St. Pancras International) and Kings cross / Euston Tubes, so its easy to get nearly anywhere in central london, ie thames cruise / covent garden / buckingham place!

The buffet breakfast is the best I have ever seen, with separate cold and bakery counters, and the hotel counter had lovely fresh items, and the Orange juice was freshly squeezed!,

The room was so comfortable, with a fine big bed and huge double shower.

I will definitely be back!

Room Tip: If you can, book your rooms with breakfast included, well worth it if you are on a day of sightseein...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LetitiaS_71

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for submitting your review. It’s wonderful to read that you liked our location, your room and our guest services. I also enjoyed reading your comments regarding breakfast at the Golden Arrow Restaurant and I appreciate your kind comments regarding our team, it will be a pleasure to share it with them.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

This hotel previously the Novotel has had a great facelift Rooms are large and contemporary. Bar is a bit pricey but then this is London. Self Checking machines if you are brave and don't want someone to do it for you.

All in all a good choice for a handy stay in Central London.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

Dear Reviewer, thank you so much for your kind comments and recommendation. I am delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

I stayed at this hotel in March during a business trip. It was comfortable, nice shower and toiletries. Breakfast was lovely, good variety. Highly recommended. Good location near the British Library and close to Euston station and St Pancras. A gym on site too. Free access to internet for a limited period of time in the reception area.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your great comments.

I will share your feedback with my team and I am sure they will be delighted to know that you enjoyed your time with us.

I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

We booked this hotel for our 40th Wedding Anniversary.
Without knowing where we were staying,our daughters had booked dinner at a restaurant in St. Pancras,such a coincidence,and it was great just to have a 5 minute walk back to the hotel.
The hotel itself was fab.
We were upgraded to a de-luxe room on the 12th floor.Had a great view.
Bed was very comfortable and the shower was great.
Lovely spacious room,and spotlessly clean.
Breakfast had a superb choice and was delicious.
Staff were very friendly and smiley,and on our departure,we were escorted out by Juan Carlos,who I think was the manager.
He had a very friendly manner and it was a nice ending to our stay.Would definitely recommend and would stay here again.

Room Tip: A Higher floor has great views over London landmarks.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Happy 40th Wedding Anniversary!! That is truly amazing.

We are honoured that you spent such a special occasion with us at the Pullman London St Pancras.

I am delighted that you had such a wonderful and memorable time with us.

I look forward to welcoming you back here again.

Reviewed 7 April 2013

Good service.
Excellent staff.
Rom and bathroom nice and in modern design.
Adjusting room temperature was difficult.
Location perfect for trains, Eurostopper or northbound UK.
I liked best the service.
I liked least the room, which was to warm, despite changing the settings.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

I will share your wonderful comments with my team here as I am sure they will be delighted and encouraged by them.

With regards to the thermostat in the room, please do not hesitate to ask for assistance during your next stay with us. My team will be more than happy to help you in any way they can.

I look forward to welcoming you back.