“Excellent Choice”

Ranked #121 of 1,067 Hotels in London
Scotland
“Excellent Choice”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

This was our first stay at The Pullman and we were not disappointed. The hotel is very modern and clean and the staff were, without exception, very pleasant and friendly.

Our room was very clean and the bed huge and very comfortable. The bathroom had plenty of towels and toiletries were replenished daily. Only slight downside was the noise at night from the traffic on Euston Road - we will request a room at the rear of the hotel next time.

Breakfast was undoubtedly the best we've ever had - beautifully presented and an amazing choice. Coffee was very good and served in individual flasks to keep hot.

The hotel has a great location with tube and rail stations within a few minutes walking distance.

Room Tip: Ask for a room to the rear - it will be quieter.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
FaithJohnston, Manager at Pullman London St Pancras Hotel, responded to this review, 5 December 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback relating to your recent stay with us.

I am delighted that your experience in our hotel was a excellent one and you enjoyed the warm hospitality from our team here. Please do request a quiet room if you are sensitive to noise. We are more than happy to accomodate your request whenever we can.

Breakfast at the Golden Arrow is a definite treat ... glad you had a chance to enjoy it!

Faith J, Quality & Attitude Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (784)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
York, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

Lovely hotel for an overnight stay in London. Stylish, modern, with comfortable rooms. Staff were very friendly and helpful and even sent vouchers for a free drink at the bar when they found out it was a birthday trip. Breakfast was very, very good - lots to choose from an superb quality.

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Happy Belated Birthday wishes!

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us at the Pullman London St Pancras.

I am delighted that your experience in our hotel was a memorable one. It will be my pleasure to share your comments with the rest of our team.

Kind regards,
Faith J
Belgium
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Our first stay at this Hotel after its extensive renovation. Situated at walking distance from the Eurostar terminal, we avoided the hassle with traffic jams from and to St Pancras station.
Check-in was smooth, professional, even friendly. In our pre-booking we had mentioned that a quiet room would make us happy. Well, they obliged and quiet it was. Large room, spotless bed linen, no stains on the carpet, lights with dimmers, the mini bar was full of goodies and it hardly made any noise. Very clean bathroom, sufficient towels. We enjoyed a deep calm sleep.
The breakfast buffet was unworldly good, it reminded me of the one at The Shangri La in Hong Kong. Kudus ! ! Check-out was at par with check-in. The doorman also wished us a good return journey, while he even mentioned our surname. As we stayed during a week-end I cannot compare with service levels during weekdays, but i imagine no difference should exist.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank P B
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback relating to your recent stay at the Pullman London St Pancras.

I am delighted that your experience in our hotel was such an impressive one. It will be my pleasure to share your comments with the rest of my team.

Since 2012, we have invested more than £12 million to transform Pullman into the new modern and trendy hub of Central London. And that included enhancements such as the rain showerhead in the bathroom.

The buffet breakfast in the Golden Arrow Restaurant is a fabulous spread with fresh produce, great variety of breads and pastries as well as hot and cold breakfast items. It’s a perfect way to kick start your busy day in London. And for this to be on par with the Shangri-La in Hong Kong ... WOW! And having had a chance to enjoy that buffet, it's such a HUGE compliment indeed.

I hope we will get a chance to welcome you back to the Pullman London St Pancras again!

Kind regards,
Faith Johnston
Glasgow
Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

Simply magnificent sums up this hotel..... Ideally located between both Kings Cross & Euston Train Stations, barely a two minute walk from both plus handy for travelling throughout the city.....

When I actually arrived at the hotel I was two hours early for check in, but I was quickly and efficiently checked in and they managed to get me room straight away despite the hotel being fully booked that evening..... I booked into a superior room, which really is the basic room but on entering it was large, stylish and very well laid out with a large king size bed and also had a desk area with both a chair and a sofa..... The bathroom was very stylish and had simply one of the best showers I have ever used........ The room was also spotless !!

The buffet breakfast at the Pullman must rank as one of the breakfast I have the sampled, the choice of cooked, continental breakfasts, breads, pastries, juices plus the luxurious Hot Chocolate was simply fantastic.....

The staff themselves were very attentive and helpful, making you feel a valued guest and nothing was too much trouble for them.....

Also free wifi throughout the hotel was excellent and fast enough for everything I required to do although you could upgrade to high speed wifi for a fee.....

Finally I must pass comment on the excellent rock/music photographs throughout the hotel, it is well wort visiting the hotel just to see them alone....

Thus will be a hotel I'll be visiting again in the very near future......

Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such glowing feedback relating to your recent stay at the Pullman London St Pancras.

I am delighted that your experience in our hotel was a warm and welcoming one. It will be my pleasure to share your kind comments with the rest of my team.

The breakfast buffet offered by the Golden Arrow Restaurant & Bar is indeed a favourite one amont our guests. It's the perfect way to kick start a busy day in London.

I am also happy to read that you enjoyed the new collection of black and white iconic photographs that we have in the hotel - it is well worth a visit just to have a chance to enjoy them.

Thank you again for your wonderful comments and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Faith Johnston
Varies all the time
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Situated very close to Euston and Kings Cross stations. Right next to the British Library. A modren hotel, spacious lobby, several computers available in the lobby area. Service at the reception was smooth and friendly. The room was rather small but clean and modern. It was very cold in the room when I arrived and the heating system was not very efficient though it was a bit noisy. The breakfast was average as far as the selection is concerned.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Exeter, Devon, UK
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Recently stayed here prior to getting the Eurostar on Monday morning and impressed by the hotel.
Hotel has been nicely refurbished inside and out and, unlike some hotels, had plenty of staff on duty on both the Sunday evening and Monday morning.
Of course i was having to pay London prices in the bar and the restaurant but when the service and food/drink are good then I don't mind so much.
Room was well appointed and had everything i needed - especially the comfy bed.
Check in and out was speedy and staff were pleasant and helpful.
Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Reviewed 24 November 2013

This is the BEST hotel I have ever stayed in London. It is not cheap, but given other rooms I have stayed in London, well worth it. Great bed and pillows, best sleep I have had in ages. The lobby and bar was also well layed out and serviced.

I discovered a standard of accommodation in London, I did not know existed.

WELL DONE.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback relating to your recent stay with us.

I am delighted that your experience in our hotel was such a positive one and you enjoyed the warm hospitality from our team here. Best hotel ... we are truly honoured!

Faith J, Quality & Attitude Manager