“Excellent hotel”

Pullman London St Pancras Hotel
Ranked #119 of 1,076 Hotels in London
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Coming from Paris with Eurostar we found this hotel perfectly located near St Pancras station, the service was remarquable, the rooms very comfortable and the breakfeast splendid.
The normal rate is rather high but the second night was reduced by 50% during this period.
On our next trip to London we shall certainly return there if the promotion is maintained.

Room Tip: High levels rooms have a fantastic view
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
FaithJohnston, Manager at Pullman London St Pancras Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us at the Pullman London St Pancras.

I am delighted that your experience in our hotel was a memorable one. It will be my pleasure to share your comments with the rest of our team.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 5 December 2013

I knew this hotel when it was Euston Novotel. It was well placed, especially as I arrive at Euston and reasonably priced. For some reason the Accor Group must find it suits them to upgrade it to St Pancras Pullman. Its location hasn/t changed, despite the name but it is now vastly more expensive.
What do you get for the extra? The foyer has been much improved at huge expense but that doesn't impress me at all, especially for a business trip. The rooms are---well----rooms. They have a bed and a wardrobe, the bathroom is Ok etc. It is now at the higher end of average and serves the same purpose. If you impressed by a bigger TV then you may not mind paying £250/£300+ depending on which way the wind is blowing, but I do.
I can tolerate it as my client is paying and, to be fair, the prices are not that much higher than most tolerable London hotels but it still irritates me that the customer pays for a hotel chains decision to spend money on a glitzy foyer.
I can't comment on the breakfast as I don't go for the massive £20 spread when on business. There is a Pret over the road with better coffee and fresher croissants.

Room Tip: I like the rooms at the back with a view of the British Library and St Pancras station
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 December 2013 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel this week and was initially pleased with the room, whilst fairly standard - good shower, comfortable bed, clean. However I had a family emergency where my mum was rushed to hospital and I had to leave early. I had paid an advanced rate with Booking.Com and requested that under the circumstances I felt I should have received a refund for at least one of the nights. I was informed that this could only be done at the discretion of the hotel. Reception staff were dismissive at best, suggesting that there was nothing they could do. I was obviously upset but they did not even acknowledge the fact and just continued to print out my original invoice. Plse understand that this was not a personal money issue, my company were paying for my stay and are brilliantly supportive in such circumstances. I just cannot believe that in this day and age customer service could be so lacking and common decency forgotten. Don't employ somebody to open the door for me. Employ staff that can make your customers feel a customer.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank Incey1002
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Stayed with my wife and as a night out and as an Accor card member we got upgraded to a high floor, executive room. The view across London's rooftops was stunning, all the way to the London Eye. Service was great at the bar but we did not have the chance to eat!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
FaithJohnston, Manager at Pullman London St Pancras Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback relating to your recent stay at the Pullman London St Pancras.

I am delighted that your experience in our hotel was a positive one and you enjoyed the views from your room.

Kind regards

Reviewed 2 December 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed 2 December 2013

I was recommended by family to stay here,I was not disappointed ,the views from 16! Amazing,the service from all the staff very good ,the bar staff very knowledgeable on all spirits,breakfast Buffet superb.rooms very well appointed,and comfortable,we had free upgrade to deluxe ,we have a 2 day stay to see the sights of London and it's a good place to start ,with close proximity to kings cross and st pancreas stations.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I am delighted that your experience in our hotel was a positive one and you enjoyed the views from the 16th floor. That's what the red sofas are for!

Kind regards

Reviewed 1 December 2013

This time our trip was for pleasure which makes it very important to know you will have a really comfortable stay. We had two nights of theatres and art gallery, shops etc. London can be tiring but coming back to this hotel where comfort is the norm makes it much easier. The staff are so well trained, happy and keen to assist. Everywhere is clean and bright, and I love the rain showers in the bathrooms here. We book this hotel in preference to any other now and we re welcomed back each time. The breakfasts are just fantastic, I wish I could bring their pastry chef home! Try it, you will love it!

Room Tip: For an amazing view chose a high floor, and use the panoramic lift to the very top too!

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

I am delighted to hear that our team members were on hand to assist you during your stay at the Pullman London St Pancras. We are passionate about our guests and I am glad it shows!

The breakfast buffet at the Golden Arrow is definitely a hit with our guests .. glad you had a chance to enjoy it!

On behalf of our team, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best,