“Clean, modern, beautiful”

Pullman London St Pancras Hotel
Ranked #117 of 1,072 Hotels in London
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I tried many different hotels in London over the last 10 years, but this one is definitely my new favourite hotel in London. I'm not even interested in trying out other ones, as it perfectly ticks all the boxes for me.

- Spotless clean and new: I felt like I was the first one to ever sleep in the room, no trace of previous usage.
- Modern and stylish: This is a good looking hotel. Very tastefully furnished and decorated, especially in the lobby downstairs. Modern bathroom. Everything you need in the room: iron, hair dryer, etc. If you like photography, you'll find a nice collection of photos in the corridors and rooms.
- Lovely staff: always smiling back at me, and always available. Even if it's to go upstairs and open the fitness room at 1am for me, get me an electric adaptor or a shaving set.
- Good breakfast, worth the price: large choice, attractive buffet.
- Excellent Wi-Fi connectivity everywhere.
- Perfect location: a few steps from the tube and St Pancras/KingsX train stations.

Room Tip: The hotel is on a busy road, and there is a nice view from the hotel. Two good reasons to ask for a...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
FaithJohnston, Manager at Pullman London St Pancras Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Dear Fehmi33170,

Thanks very much indeed for the kind review!

I’m very pleased to hear they we exceeded your expectations and that you enjoyed your time with us.

Hopefully we will see you again soon!

Best,
F Johnston

There are newer reviews for Pullman London St Pancras Hotel

Reviewed 5 March 2014

I visited the Pullman London St Pancras on the 1st March 2014 as my sister and I were visiting London for her birthday. We arrived at the hotel at around 9am on the Saturday morning thinking that due to the time we would not be able to check in and would have to return at lunchtime to do so. This was not the case, we were checked in swiftly by a lovely member of staff who asked us a selection of room preference questions to determine which room would be best for us. The look of hotel foyer is stunning, very clean and modern. We had room 807, a twin. It was lovely and very comfortable, beds were good quality and the bathroom facilities were top class luxury. The rain shower and large fluffy white towels (that you can actually wrap around your whole body, unlike so many hotels who provide hand towel sizes) were a nice touch. We ordered room service that evening, a simple pizza and Cesar salad. The price was a little inflated for what we had, but that is to be expected of room service in any hotel. The food was tasty and delivered very quickly.
On checkout we were done so with efficiency and our luggage was stored free of charge in a secure luggage room. Little extra touches such as members of the hotel staff going out to the street to hail our taxis for us made me rate this hotel very highly. Will definitely stay here again when I return to London.

Room Tip: We selected a room to the rear of the hotel, away from the road and the hustle and bustle, the view...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank lindsayburns12

Dear lindsaybursn12,

Thank you so very much for your generous review !

I’m pleased that you chose to stay with us for your birthday celebration.Your comments are most gratefully received and I do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back !

Best,
F Johnston

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Lovely hotel. Very convenient for public transport and London sights. Very friendly staff. Incredibly helpful. Room was large and comfortable with every convenience (robe/slippers etc) and the breakfast was the best hotel breakfast EVER! Highly recommend. And I got a great deal through Travel Republic. My friends staying at the same hotel paid more.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank CJ6EK
FaithJohnston, Manager at Pullman London St Pancras Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us at the Pullman London St Pancras.

I am delighted that your experience in our hotel was a memorable one. It will be my pleasure to share your comments with the rest of our team. And indeed, our breakfast buffet in the Golden Arrow comes highly recommended by our guests.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

I love this hotel.
This was our 4th stay at this hotel but our first as a Pullman, and we were not disappointed.
Our room was spacious, very nicely furnished and well equipped with a great shower facility.
it is has great location a few minutes’ walk from Kings Cross and St. Pancras
Breakfast at the hotel was to die for! Wonderful choice and great service.
I cannot think of a single negative thing to say.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Breakfast at the Golden Arrow is definitely a favourite among our guests - it really sets you up nicely for the day!

Reviewed 2 March 2014

The Pullman London St Pancras offers its customers the luxury at its utmost: a discreet and personalized sense of the attention to each and every stayers !

Not only we were impressed by the design of the hotel from the lobby up to the room and the fantastic view each floor is offering, but mainly by the very kindness of the staff, starting from the welcomer (a very unique position created by Pullman Hotels), the front office staff which repeatedly asked us if they could do anything else for us everytime we asked for information, to the bar/restaurant attendants even when it was very crowded during the weekend.

The room was absolutely gorgeous, especially the bathroom. The bed was amazingly big (king size) so was the room in general. With lots of amenities including a nespresso coffee machine with capsules.
And the wifi was easy to configure and very fast, free of course.

The location of the hotel is perfect, at equal distance from 2 stations: king´s cross and euston, 2 minutes away from the St Pancras international station which is the same place as king´s cross.
It was definitely one of our best stays ever with Accor Hotels.

We really enjoyed spending a weekend in London thanks to the Pullman and its staff !!!

Room Tip: Euston road may be a bit noisy due to high traffic, you may book higher floors and request rooms not...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank macaron95

Dear Guest,

I am delighted that your experience in our hotel was a memorable one. Our team are truly committed to delivery great service to our guests and I am glad it shows! It will be my pleasure to share your comments with the rest of our team.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

Very enjoyable upscale hotel handy to many places in London ! We wanted a place close to the train station and the EuroStar to Paris!

Staff was helpful from the start of our stay to the finish! Excellent concierge service to assist with transportation to Gatwick!

Fantastic Bar and Eats!! Nice place to hang after a long day of visiting the sights!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 1 March 2014

Stayed here for 3 nights last week and it was wonderful. Our room was large, comfortable and had a great view of St. Pancras International. The bathroom had a great shower with a rainfall head. The included breakfast was phenomenal with lots of choices, including eggs any style, fruit smoothies, meats, cereals, breads and croissants, and nearly everything you could want. The location in awesome because it's a very short walk to the Kings Crossing tube station and the St. Pancras train station, which has quite a few shops and nice restaurants. My only minor complaints is that the nightly rate is a bit pricey and it would be nice if they (and other European hotels) provided wash cloths for guests. Overall, a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

I am delighted that you had such a memorable experience with us. It will be my pleasure to share your comments with the rest of our team. The breakfast buffet is such a popular destination for our guests. I am glad to read that you enjoyed your meal there. I hope it was worth the wait.

Our Mixologist are fantastic. We have a new Martini Time at the Golden Arrow Bar - I hope you will get a chance to enjoy the fabulous cocktail creations.