“Great location to train stations”

Pullman London St Pancras Hotel
Ranked #133 of 1,081 Hotels in London
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I only stayed at the Pullman for one night but wished it would have been longer. The hotel is within walking distance of Euston and Kings Cross railway stations as long as you don't have too much luggage. The staff at the Pullman made me feel very welcome. The door men are great as were the front desk staff.

My room was well laid out and of decent size. The bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was contemporary and the rain shower very enjoyable.

The workout facility was great. Huge windows to watch the sunrise while on the treadmill. Complimentary bottled water was a nice touch.

I treated my self to the buffet breakfast as it was not included in my room rate and a bit on the expensive side. The baked goods, yogurt, fresh fruit and sausages were delicious.

I would definitely recommend the Pullman.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
FaithJohnston, Manager at Pullman London St Pancras Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Dear Travelseeker1125,

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time at the Pullman London St Pancras, albeit short.

Your comments are most gratefully received and I’m so glad that you plan to return for a longer stay.

I very much look forward to having you back.

With my best regards,
Guest Experience Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (4,543)

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Stayed here recently for a few nights for a conference at the British Library. Check-in was very smooth - despite my post-midnight arrival. Was very pleased to be upgraded to a Deluxe Room. Room was very clean and well appointed. Bathroom was spacious and the toiletries were excellent. Bed was super comfy and in-room Internet was speedy. It was a little odd (to me, at any rate) that wake up calls and messages are done through the TV. There was a glitch when the A/C stopped working and it hit 26C in the room. Hotel handled it beautifully by moving me to a room across the hall.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear KristinaR007,

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed you’re your time here at the Pullman London St Pancras.

You’re comments are most gratefully appreciated !

Reviewed 17 March 2014

I stayed at the hotel the week of March 10. Took my son to London during Spring break. The hotel is easily accessible, the staff awesome and the room/amenities great!! You can connect to anywhere in London from the St. Pancras station which is just a walking distance from the hotel. Will definitely visit again/book the hotel. My son is already asking when we are going back.

Room Tip: When dealing with pleasant staff like they have in this hotel, you dont really need a tip for findin...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear Samuel A,

I am so glad to hear that you and your son enjoyed your time here at the Pullman London St Pancras!

Your comments echo exactly the experience we wish for our guests and I’m so pleased that this turned a simple stay into a great experience !

Your comments are most gratefully appreciated.

I do hope we get the opportunity to welcome both of you back.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

I stayed here two nights. The hotel is modern and new. Location is not the best cause it is a little bit away from what im used too. Overall i have nothing bad to say about the hotel more then its just a standard one with nothing really luxury. They told me that they had a steam sauna and there wasnt any at all just a normal sauna in the gym.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Robert M,

I am so glad to hear that overall you enjoyed your time here at the Pullman London St Pancras!

You’re comments are most gratefully appreciated.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

I stayed here for two nights with a friend. From the moment I approached the hotel and the doorman carried my bag up to the moment we checked out, nothing was too much trouble. The reception staff were welcoming and friendly, the bar service was good. We were very happy with the room and the bathroom and toiletries were of a very high standard. A special mention for the excellent breakfast buffet, the quality and choice were fantastic, we didn't need to eat all day! The location was great too being only a few minutes walk from both St Pancras and Euston which made it a great meeting point for us and easy to reach the underground. I'm looking forward to coming back soon.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Dear flowerpotManchester,

Thanks so very much for your review !

Making our guests feel at home is hugely important to us so I’m thrilled that you felt comfortable and at ease. This is our ultimate intention- to provide an ultra-luxury experience without intimidating. Your compliments are greatly appreciated and we hope to see you on your next trip to London.

Best,

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Have not stayed here before, but arrive in London at Euston station, so always looking for convenient hotels. This was an excellent choice and will definitely return. Loved the bright airy decor in reception and bar area.
Right from arrival and check in, all the staff were extremely efficient, polite and friendly. We asked for a quiet room and got exactly that, we slept very well.
Very good breakfast, plenty of choice. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: We were on the fourth floor at the back. No view, but a very quiet and peaceful night. We didn't...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear Sharon K,

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed you’re your time at the Pullman London St Pancras, albeit short.

Your comments are most gratefully received and I hope that you plan to return for a longer stay.

I very much look forward to having you back.

With my best regards,

Reviewed 15 March 2014

I stayed one night and the conference was at the same site as well. The hotel was less than 2 minutes walk from the King Cross St Pancras Station. The receptionists are friendly and efficient. The room is big and clean with free and fast wifi access. The breakfast was good, substantial and I was spoiked for choice. The conference rooms are more than adequate for the conference. Check out was again efficient and I would definitely stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear JackyLee_Sing_Bel,

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed you’re your time here at the Pullman London St Pancras!

Your comments echo exactly the experience we wish for our guests and I’m so pleased that this turned a simple stay into a great experience.

Your comments are most gratefully appreciated.