“Very nice hotel near train station”

Pullman London St Pancras Hotel
Ranked #125 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed 21 March 2014

We selected this hotel to be near the train station in order to launch our trip to europe via the chunnel. We arrived here from the airport on train so it was a smooth transition and close by to walk with your luggage. The St Pancras Station is a wonder to behold and worth the visit even if you do not intend to travel by train.

We were not disappointed. The room was very clean, quiet, and located in a nice neighborhood with places to eat nearby. We used the hotel breakfast and were very pleased. The tube is located near by so we could zip off to the museums, and shopping.

Room Tip: Our room faced the back of the property so it did prove to be very quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank hafe
FaithJohnston, Manager at Pullman London St Pancras Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Dear hafe,,

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed you’re your time here at the Pullman London St Pancras!

Your comments echo exactly the experience we wish for our guests and I’m so pleased that this turned a simple stay into a great experience !

You’re comments are most gratefully appreciated !

I do hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back.

Best regards,

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Arriving by Eurostar, was at hotel in 5 minutes from leaving station. Very friendly and helpful welcome from reception. Given choice of room, recommended one on 15th floor with fabulous view (except note building going on opposite might soon eclipse view??). Just be warned: the middle lift has full glass window so if you don't have a head for heights.....! Room spacious and well appointed. Considering on main road near hospital, very little noise, mostly just a hum. Wifi worked well and free. Bed very comfortable and large. Bottled water, towelling robe, slippers and decent toiletries are provided along with a copious selection of extras on a pull out draw. Loved that there were plugs everywhere! Only negative, no hot chocolate! Bathroom modern and effective, despite being small. Breakfast is pricey but vast selection and very tasty. I can imagine, if very busy, they might struggle with serving tea, coffee and fruit juice but staff are all very friendly and attentive. Excellent service for leaving luggage to collect later. Very good system of having at least one extra member of staff around reception, not on a desk, who can sort out luggage, answer questions and keep everything flowing smoothly. Excellent service! And the door men were charming too! Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Fantastic views from 15th floors although apparently rooms on lowest floors are larger. Ample space...
1  Thank Sheila B

Dear Sheila B,

Thanks very much indeed for the kind review.

I’m very pleased to hear they we exceeded your expectations and that you enjoyed your time with us. Our team is truly passionate about our guests' experience and I am glad it shows!

Hopefully we will see you again soon.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Friends stayed here when I travelled with them two years ago. It was a Mercure then, but was morphing into the Pullman. I booked it on their recommendation for this trip. It seems to have become more of a business hotel, without a lot of personality. Service was friendly and efficient but the hotel lacked character and warmth. Great position, but I'd look elsewhere in the Accor chain on my next visit

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear tjlcad,

Thanks very much indeed for the kind and candid review.

I’m disappointed to read that you did not feel the warm and personality from our team. Truly, our team is truly passionate about our guests' experience. I will share your feedback with them as this is certainly an area we can improve on.

Hopefully we will see you again soon.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

We stayed for one night having arrived from Paris on the Eurostar on New Year’s Day. As we were leaving for Heathrow early the next morning, this hotel was in the perfect location. The lobby and rooms are very modern and recently updated – much more open and spacious than the most hotels in London. The staff were excellent and they arranged a transfer to the airport in the morning at a very reasonable (similar to taxi) price. Our only disappointment was that the restaurant was not open when we arrived and we had to wait until 6:00 p.m. when it opened for dinner. This may be because it was New Year’s Day – not sure what their regular hours are. Overall we were very pleased with this hotel mostly because of its proximity to St. Pancras.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear DandNEdmonton,

Thanks very much indeed for the kind review.

I’m very pleased to hear that overall you enjoyed your time with us. We had a set menu for New Year's Eve however, I am sorry to know that no explanation was offered to you. I will definitely share your feedback with our team. Hopefully we will see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

I only stayed at the Pullman for one night but wished it would have been longer. The hotel is within walking distance of Euston and Kings Cross railway stations as long as you don't have too much luggage. The staff at the Pullman made me feel very welcome. The door men are great as were the front desk staff.

My room was well laid out and of decent size. The bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was contemporary and the rain shower very enjoyable.

The workout facility was great. Huge windows to watch the sunrise while on the treadmill. Complimentary bottled water was a nice touch.

I treated my self to the buffet breakfast as it was not included in my room rate and a bit on the expensive side. The baked goods, yogurt, fresh fruit and sausages were delicious.

I would definitely recommend the Pullman.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Travelseeker1125,

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time at the Pullman London St Pancras, albeit short.

Your comments are most gratefully received and I’m so glad that you plan to return for a longer stay.

I very much look forward to having you back.

With my best regards,

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Stayed here recently for a few nights for a conference at the British Library. Check-in was very smooth - despite my post-midnight arrival. Was very pleased to be upgraded to a Deluxe Room. Room was very clean and well appointed. Bathroom was spacious and the toiletries were excellent. Bed was super comfy and in-room Internet was speedy. It was a little odd (to me, at any rate) that wake up calls and messages are done through the TV. There was a glitch when the A/C stopped working and it hit 26C in the room. Hotel handled it beautifully by moving me to a room across the hall.

Dear KristinaR007,

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed you’re your time here at the Pullman London St Pancras.

You’re comments are most gratefully appreciated !

I do hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back.

Best regards,