“Wonderful stay”

Pullman London St Pancras Hotel
Ranked #130 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Hotel is well situated as public transport is just outside the door. Bedrooms are of a generous size with fantastic views of London. The beds are kingsize and incredibly comfortable. We did not hear other guests, traffic or air conditioning. It was my birthday and the staff were lovely. They seemed genuinely interested in what we were doing. I would recommend it highly.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
FaithJohnston, Manager at Pullman London St Pancras Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Dear Jackie S,

Thanks so very much for your review and happy belated birthday!

Making our guests feel at home is hugely important to us so I’m thrilled that you felt comfortable and at ease. This is our ultimate intention- to provide an ultra-luxury experience without intimidating. Your compliments are greatly appreciated and we hope to see you on your next trip to London.

Best regards,
Guest Experience Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (4,498)

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Stayed here for our Daughters 16th birthday weekend treat. The Hotel is so central, 5 minute walk from Kings across and St Pancras, great location. Room was spotless and well equipped,brilliant shower and modern bathroom. Bar area was very smart, great for people watching. We emailed the hotel and requested a small cake for Hannah to be in the room when we arrived, they obliged, a lovely gesture. Breakfast was probably the best we have ever had in a Hotel, amazing selection, breads, pastries, doughnuts, bagels, croissants. Great hot selection, bacon, etc. cheese board, fresh fruit, different yoghurts, smoothies, continental ham, could go on and on! The only gripe were the pillows, they were certainly firm! I'm sure housekeeping would have sorted this if we asked as the staff were very obliging. We will be booking this Hotel for our next stay in London

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank SpikeydogDurham
FaithJohnston, Manager at Pullman London St Pancras Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Dear SpikeydogDurham,

Thank you so very much for your kind review !

I’m pleased that you chose to stay with us for your daughter's 16th birthday celebration. Our breakfast buffet is certainly a favourite among our guests. And of course, what's a birthday without a cake?! I’m thrilled that found this to be a WOW factor.

Our housekeeping will certainly be able to provide you with softer pillows. We have four different types available to suit our guests' preference.

I hope to welcome you back soon!

Best,

Reviewed 24 March 2014

This hotel is perfectly located for mainline train stations Euston, St Pancras and Kings Cross as well as the nearby tube lines.

The hotel doesn't look that inspiring from the inside, but outside it's great and the staff are very friendly and helpful.

We had the chance to see the variety of meeting rooms and conference facilities as both my wife and I run events and the size and variety of rooms (even a full blown theatre) was incredibly flexible with lots of technology in the rooms.

The bedroom was great and surprisingly quiet being low down on the front of the building, must have some great glazing to keep the Euston Road noise out.

The breakfast was excellent, my wife said it was the best fresh fruit salad she's ever had in a hotel.

Dinner the night before was very good too.

Have to say a BIG thank you to Christian for the Mixology cocktail class, it was both educational, fun and entertaining at the same time, despite the busy bar due at an event which was on, no idea how the bar staff looked after us and the other clientele at the same time. I can highly recommend this activity.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear baggiewhite,

Thank you very much indeed for your kind comments.

I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay- something that we strive for with every guest !

Your review is greatly appreciated and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back for breakfast at the to Golden Arrow in the not too distant future. The fresh fruit salad will be waiting!

I will certainly pass on your compliments to Christian - I am sure this will greatly encourage it. We do have another one coming up in April if you are interested.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

I have stayed on a number of occasions and this is my place of choice when I am in town for business. The staff are very friendly and accommodating. I find the bar and restaurant to be of excellent quality - great breakfasts, and in the evenings a very good dinner menu. The rooms and general hotel are of a high standard. Bathroom facilities are very good with a huge shower. There is no bath in the standard and deluxe rooms so if you are a bath person then you will be out of luck. Overall I find it hard to fault this place, I am made welcome from the time I check-in and looked after really well throughout my stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Tony H

Dear Tony H,

Thanks very much indeed for the kind review !

I’m very pleased to hear they we continue to exceed your expectations and that you enjoyed your time with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Best,

Reviewed 23 March 2014

I’m normally a fan of Pullman hotels. I’ve stayed in 3 of them in Australia and they are always great. As a result I had high expectations for the Pullman St Pancras and it didn’t meet them. I would say that it’s a Novotel with the name Pullman.

I checked in really late due to a train delay as there had been storms that day. Fortunately they do have 24 hour check-in. Location wise it’s great being half way between Kings Cross Station and Euston Station (about 2 blocks from both). Don’t be fooled by the name it’s only close to the station not in it.

The room were basically a standard Novotel Room with Pullman toiletaries. The beds were more comfortable than standard Novotel beds though. Compared to my other hotels in London this one was the smallest of the 3 I stayed in this trip. Saying that though it was the size of a standard hotel room in Australia and a lot bigger than some I have experienced. The bathroom even looked identical to the Novotel bathroom but had a better shower head. You can absolutely tell the rooms have just been renovated.

My reservation came with breakfast and a 15 pound food voucher (which will buy you two drinks at the hotel bar). The breakfast was a pretty good buffet and well worth the couple of extra dollars I paid for it.

Overall although I don’t think this hotel deserves the Pullman name. It is in a great location though and it’s slightly better than your standard Novotel. But as I was expecting a similar experience to the Australian hotels I would say it's only average. I would not want to stay here long term either if I was staying with someone just because of the room size.

Room Tip: Put in your preferences if you are an accor member. They do listen to them
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Stuyw10,

Thank you kindly for the candid review.

I am sorry to hear that we this was not the experience you were looking for. I have shared your feedback with out team for their attention and review.

Please do let me know should you wish to return and I will be most glad to meet you !

With my best regards,

Reviewed 22 March 2014

The Pullman is a very nice, new property with large and comfy rooms. Service is excellent. Wifi is free. Breakfast is a high quality buffet. The dinner restaurant is nice but a bit pricy (quality food, rather small portions). The main point of attention relates to sound proofing. I had a second floor room with airco units outside the window. I don't care about the ugly view, I care about the fact that you can very clearly hear the things humming (and even more annoying switching on and off) at night. Sounds from the hallway also were noticeable in the room. This minor issue costs the Pullman a fifth 'point' in this review.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear beograd72,

Thank you kindly for the candid review and my apologies for the delay in my reply.

I greatly appreciate your kind comments with regards to the buffet breakfast and the hotel as a whole. I am sorry to hear that for you, we fell short on the sound proofing. Although our windows are triple glazed so as to block out as much ambient noise from Euston Street., it might still be an issue for some guests.

Please do let me know should you wish to return and I will be most glad to meet you.

With my best regards.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

We selected this hotel to be near the train station in order to launch our trip to europe via the chunnel. We arrived here from the airport on train so it was a smooth transition and close by to walk with your luggage. The St Pancras Station is a wonder to behold and worth the visit even if you do not intend to travel by train.

We were not disappointed. The room was very clean, quiet, and located in a nice neighborhood with places to eat nearby. We used the hotel breakfast and were very pleased. The tube is located near by so we could zip off to the museums, and shopping.

Room Tip: Our room faced the back of the property so it did prove to be very quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank hafe

Dear hafe,,

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed you’re your time here at the Pullman London St Pancras!

Your comments echo exactly the experience we wish for our guests and I’m so pleased that this turned a simple stay into a great experience !

You’re comments are most gratefully appreciated !

I do hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back.

Best regards,