“Very comfortable hotel”

Ranked #120 of 1,067 Hotels in London
London, United Kingdom
“Very comfortable hotel”
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Excellent room, 2 separate areas with a comfy double and a sofa bed for our daughter. Very friendly staff and easy to access from the tube. Plenty of restaurants in the area and a Starbucks just over the road. We stayed over Easter weekend on the 12th floor which has great views.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
FaithJohnston, Manager at Pullman London St Pancras Hotel, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Dear Phil C,

Thanks very much indeed for the kind review.

I’m very pleased to hear they we exceeded your expectations and that you enjoyed your time with us. Our team is truly passionate about our guests' experience and I am glad it shows!

Hopefully we will see you again soon.

Best.
Guest Experience Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (785)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Sidmouth, England
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We had booked this hotel when we were expecting to take a train journey from St Pancras. However that trip fell through. So we decided to extend our stay at this hotel to three nights and do a bit of London sightseeing and take in a show. We discovered that the hotel was really very good, modern, well-appointed, well staffed. So we were well looked after and indeed we were given an upgrade to a deluxe room, which overlooked the garden courtyard area outside the British Library. Being situated halfway between King's Cross St Pancras and Euston stations, the hotel was very close to two major transport hubs for trains, tubes and buses; so getting around London by public transport was fairly easy. The breakfast in the hotel was excellent (although they were strangely slow in removing used dishes from the table) and the dinner we had one night was fine although we thought it a bit pricey for what we had.
All in all though, we thought the hotel was excellent.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear sidcol,

Many thanks for staying with us!

I’m so glad to hear that for the most part, everything was to your satisfaction. We always look for ways to improve our servi es to our guests but I’m glad to hear that it didn’t hinder your enjoyment.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Best,
Nottingham
Reviewed 17 April 2014

We checked in early but allocated a deluxe room on the 16th floor- huge bed!! Nice big TV - shower was one of the best I have ever used in any hotel - nice products !! Great location - next to kings cross - intended to have a full day in London itself - but due to change in circumstances we were headed home!!! As intended leaving luggage with concierge all day before getting train home!!! We had a really good deal with Accor email promotion and considering it was the Marathon weekend in London and also a number of sporting events at Wembley we got the room for £90 a night so well happy with that!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
FaithJohnston, Manager at Pullman London St Pancras Hotel, responded to this review, 19 April 2014
Dear Juliahar2,

Thanks so very much for your review.

Making our guests feel at home is hugely important to us so I’m thrilled that you felt comfortable and at ease. This is our ultimate intention; to provide an ultra-luxury experience with the warm comforts of home.

We hope you got home safely and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to London.

All our best,
Munich, Germany
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Let me begin with my first impression and fear.
On arrival we were allocated a room on the 1st floor street side next to the lifts, even before the door to the corridor. Let me admit I was a bit sceptical, sleeping with my head next to the wall with elevator shafts behind and people getting in and out of them.
Well..we could not hear a thing, a real haven of quietness.
This is what proper hotels used to be and only seldom are nowadays.

Excellent breakfast, though we had to wait a little bit to get seated (full hotel).
It's very modern, clean and comfortable.
Excellent location next to St Pancras.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank paddymunich
FaithJohnston, Manager at Pullman London St Pancras Hotel, responded to this review, 16 April 2014
Dear paddymunich,

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time here at the Pullman London St Pancras despite your initial reservation.

It's great to read that we were able to surprise you and win you over in the end.

Your comments are most gratefully appreciated !

I do hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back.

Best regards,
Paris
Reviewed 15 April 2014

It's the second time, I'm staying in this hotel. I have to say, it's perfect for me! Well located, heart of London reachable in few minutes by taxi, many buses next to the hotel, some restaurants as well, euston station and moreover the eurostar station. Good size bedrooms, clean, well fournished, Internet Wifi and with a great decoration and great view of London. I was upgraded to a junior suite on my last stay, and I really appreciate it; suite was huge, has living room, additional bathroom, kitchen area and all well fournished. I really love this place, service was excellent, friendly staff, easy check-in & check-out, really nothing to complain about. I absolutely recommend it.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Dear Astou F,

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time here at the Pullman London St Pancras!

Your comments echo exactly the experience we wish for our guests and I’m so pleased that this turned a simple stay into a great experience !

I do hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back.

Best regards,