“Central Location for major rail terminals”

Pullman London St Pancras Hotel
Ranked #117 of 1,088 Hotels in London
Stafford England
“Central Location for major rail terminals”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

Good location for people arriving at either Euston, Kings Cross or St. Pancras. Had a repeat three night stay with mixed feelings/
In January I booked and paid for a superior room. When I checked in on 25th April, I was allocated a classic room, which was a lower category. The room was very clean and of a decent size, with a double bed and the room had a digital safe. The bathroom was functional but had little space around the washbasin for toiletries. I had to use the desktop in the bedroom.

However, the breakfast selection was first class with a wide choice and in a pleasant light restuarant. The staff were very helpful and always courteous.

My mixed feelings comment is made because on both stays mistakes were made either with my final account or with the booking as on this occasion. Elsewhere, hotels have made no mistakes. I think management should watch this aspect carefully.

Because of the high quality breakfast and pleasant atmosphere, I will stay again

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank TerryStaffordEngland
FaithJohnston, Manager at Pullman London St Pancras Hotel, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Dear TerryStaffordEngland,

Many thanks indeed for your candid and honest review.

I am glad to hear you enjoyed the buffet breakfast at the Golden Arrow and found the service team to be helpful and courteous.

We appreciate that you took the time to highlight the issues that you continually faced during your stay with us. Our Management Team is looking into this matter as we understand the impact it has on our guests and this will be an issue that we will rectify immediately. As we are continuosly assessing our performance, your comment will be an encouragement to our team to improve their level of service.

I do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back and I would be glad if you would contact me personally to discuss the arrangements.

With all my best wishes.
Guest Experience Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (772)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Norfolk, UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

Great stay started at the door with the very friendly doorman taking my case-loved his bowler.
I was offered a free upgrade which put me in a good mood before I got to the room. This was decorated to a high standard and I liked the sofa and Tv in a separate area from the bed.The bed itself was extremely comfortable and there was another Tv to watch.
The bathroom was small but again excellently decorated and a rain shower to die for.
I have stayed once before and was in a standard room. Except for the separate area with the 2nd Tv it was also good and the bathroom the same standard.
Breakfast was also of an excellent standard and a great choice beyond the normal fare for its star rating.
Very good location for St Pancras.
Modern, decor I love and staff friendly and attentive-keep up the standards.
Pricey but at least the standard is reliable.

Room Tip: Depends what you want in your room-check it out before you book.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
FaithJohnston, Manager at Pullman London St Pancras Hotel, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Dear birdwatcher25,,

Thanks very much indeed for the kind review.

I’m very pleased to hear they we exceeded your expectations and that you enjoyed your time with us. Our team is truly passionate about our guests' experience and I am glad it shows. The bowler hat has become a signature look for us - did you see the ones hanging in the bar?

Hopefully we will see you again soon.

Best.
Co Antrim, N Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

Beautiful modern hotel in a great location. Rooms are spacious, bathrooms fantastic. Breakfast is excellent with a very wide variety of food on offer. Staff are friendly, courteous and attentive. All in all - a very pleasant hotel experience

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Dear Montymag,

I would like to thank you for providing us with your feedback relating to your recent stay at the Pullman London St Pancras.

I am delighted that your experience in our hotel was a positive one and I look forward to welcoming you back again.

Kind regards

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

We arrived about an hour and a half before check in time and our room was ready for us, the hotel is finished to a very high standard and the room was immaculate.
The staff were friendly , helpful & courteous .
The restaurant & buffet breakfast were also to a high standard.
Upon checking out we lost one of our room key cards and were very pleasantly surprised that no charge was incurred, and we also were allowed to leave our bags ready to pick up later in the day when it was time to leave London.
I will have no hesitation in staying at this hotel on my next visit to London
Our stay was a very pleasurable experience.

• Stayed April 2014
Dear Dg66_01,

Thank you kindly for your review.

I greatly appreciate your kind comments with regards to the associates and the hotel as a whole. I am glad to read that the little touches that we do made a big difference to your time with us.

Please do let me know should you wish to return and I will be most glad to meet you.

With my best regards,
Holywell, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

Stayed for two nights just after Easter and have to say one of the best experiences I have had in a hotel. The greeting was warm and very welcoming and we were seen to immediately. The check in was quick and easy, we asked for a room higher up as we had read the views were excellent, and the staff quickly offered us an option with a room towards the back of the hotel which was quieter or a room towards the front of the hotel with a view. We chose the room near the front on floor 12 and weren't disappointed with a lovely skyline view of London and the hustle and bustle below. The room was very modern with all the amenities that you expect and easily catered to our needs. We had the superior room which came with a separate sofa and TV which was great for relaxing. The bed was extremely comfortable and the bathroom was very well presented with an excellent rain shower. We included breakfast which came with a large variety of options which seemed to cater for all needs and weren't disappointed. The hotel is situated within good walking distances of Kings Cross and even Euston Station and very central to getting around London. Overall the stay was perfect and we have zero complaints or issues, the staff were fantastic and helpful throughout our stay and I would definitely be returning.

Room Tip: Ask for a room higher up as this gives you a lovely view of the London Skyline
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear David5989,

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time here at the Pullman London St Pancras.

Your comments echo exactly the experience we wish for our guests and I’m so pleased that this turned a simple stay into a great experience.

Your comments are most gratefully appreciated.

I do hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back.

Best regards,
Uxbridge, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

We Stayed at the Pullman St. Pancras for 4 nights over Easter and thoroughly enjoyed our long weekend.

The hotel decor is very modern, stylish & comfortable and everything is kept at a very high standard. Our bedroom & bathroom were lovely, with kingsize bed & great shower - everything immaculately clean, our only slight niggle was that there was very little drawer space.

The breakfast buffet was superb and we also thoroughly enjoyed dinner in the restaurant on our last evening.

We found the customer service in this hotel to be first rate and each member of staff that we talked to was very courteous and welcoming. Thank you to everyone for making our stay so pleasant & we look forward to the next time!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank bacardiqueen11
Dear bacardiqueen11,,

Thank you so very much for your kind review.

Relationship hospitality is so important to our team members and I, so it gives me great pleasure to read that this was a key element towards your enjoyment.

Once again, thank you for your endorsement and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Best,