“Modern foyer, great breakfast”

Pullman London St Pancras Hotel
Ranked #122 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Very modern look about hotel lobby, bar staff were a bit slow, but were knowledgeable and we got to try a new concoction ! Sadly, we had to listen to another customer discussing his arrangement with the female escort he had arranged to meet at the bar... I suppose it is quite near kings Cross?? A bit of added entertainment.. Room was very clean and comfortable, a bit noisy from road below, but I think that is to be expected in London!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
FaithJohnston, Manager at Pullman London St Pancras Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear Jhyem,
Thank you for providing us with feedback relating to your recent stay at Pullman London St Pancras.
I am pleased to read that you enjoyed our décor and had a positive stay. I will be sure to share your comments with the rest of the team as we are continuously assessing and improving our services to our guests.
Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience, I hope to welcome you back again soon.
Guest Experience Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (4,414)

Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed 1 night in this very modern and nice hotel.
2 things stop me returning and not giving 4 or 5 stars
The noise at night and the hard pillows. Our room was almost facing Euston road which is a non stop emergency services route so sirens were going all night.
My wife and I also found the pillows far to hard which did not help.
I would not choose this hotel again and would loom for something off the main street

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Dear derekm6,
I want to thank you for taking the time to write to us with your feedback regarding your experience at Pullman London St Pancras.
Feedback such as yours is so important as we are continuously assessing and improving our services.
Further to your comment regarding the noise disturbance, being a city centre hotel, we do experience some elements of noise, however please rest assured that if you return we can allocate you a quieter room to minimize any disturbance.
Please accept my sincerest apologies for the disturbance to your sleep, it is our hope that you will give us a chance to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

This is a great hotel. The staff are very friendly. The upgrade has improved the appearance of the common areas significantly. I have now eaten in the restaurant for dinner on several occasions. It is good though expensive.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear jdwoods,
I want to thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Pullman London St Pancras.
I am delighted that your experience at the hotel was a positive one. It will be my pleasure to share your kind comments with the rest of my team.
I hope to be able to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

I have stayed in couple of different hotels in London but i must say this one is great. fine specious rooms and best services. breakfast have a great option which i really loved. you should stay in this hotel if in london.

This is located at St Pancras where every place is well connected.
you can find lots of Indian restaurant if looking for indian food and other cuisines also available.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank RajendraTraveler
FaithJohnston, Manager at Pullman London St Pancras Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Dear RejendraGurgaon,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your time spent at Pullman London St Pancras.

I am delighted to read that your experience was so positive. I will personally share your kind comments with the rest of my team. Pullman aims to provide a stimulating atmosphere combined with lively service to our guests. Your comments will encourage my team to bring forth the highest level of service, to every guest, every time.

I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Besides the location and the lovely room, what was different from other traditional hotels were the beautiful B/W photos hung all over the hotel, particularly that of Robert Smith at the lobby. The gym was well equipped with a beautiful view. I didn't enjoy the check-in process though. I was ushered to the self check-in counters and the silly thing kept resetting itself so I had to go through the details multiple times. I grumbled, but the staff at the self check-in area kept on trying to get me to re-key my details even though the reception counter was not busy and it would have been faster for me to check in the tradtional way. Maybe they needed guests to try out the new system? Breakfast was good but terribly busy during the peak hours. Accept the offer to sit at the counter, away from the restaurant if you are hungry. Easy.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank whitebait66

Dear Whitebait66

Thank you for providing us with feedback relating to your recent stay at the Pullman London St Pancras.

I am delighted that you benefited from our location, we are very fortunate to be situated in between two major train stations. It is also wonderful to hear that you were able to experience and enjoy our fitness centre.

Feedback such as yours is most helpful to us as we are constantly assessing and improving our services to our guests. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know about your experience during time you stayed with us.

I hope to welcome you back to Pullman London St Pancras in the future.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

Stayed at the Pullman St Pancras hotel for 2 nights in May 2014, for business purposes. The position is great, close to the train station, tube & good restaurants - and also to the conference venue. I had a room @8th floor, good view over the city, with the view over the St Pancras Station was stunning. Modern facilities, pleasant design & I liked the bathroom with Italian shower. Service was excellent (first day I needed a shave kit, second day an adaptor - they were promptly delivered to my room within minutes). Good bed but pillows a bit hard. I would recommend this hotel, room tip-high floor.

Room Tip: high floor rooms [I stayed on the 8th floor]
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank FlorinD568
FaithJohnston, Manager at Pullman London St Pancras Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear Florin D

Thank you for taking the time to write to us with feedback relating to your recent stay at the Pullman London St Pancras.

I am delighted that you benefited from our fantastic central location, we are very fortunate to be situated in between two major stations. I am also very happy to read that you enjoyed both the design of the hotel and the friendly and efficient service from the team.

I will be sure to share your kind comments with the rest of my team.

Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back again at the Pullman London St Pancras.
Kind regards