“Classy chic and convenient with great service”

Pullman London St Pancras Hotel
Ranked #118 of 1,089 Hotels in London
Bradford, United Kingdom
“Classy chic and convenient with great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

I was here on business and the quirky design elements in this hotel enchanted me, from lighting made from bowler hats to designer lounge chairs. The bedrooms are classy and very well designed with the only omission being a mirror you can sit at and do your make up (it's a girl thing). The bathrooms are modern and well designed, I had a comfortable nights sleep. Al the staff from check in to waiters were friendly, helpful and welcoming. The business facilities were also good. This is not a budget hotel, but it's location close to StPancras and Kings Cross justifies the expense and I was very satisfied with my stay.

Room Tip: If you want a quiet night request a room at the back of the hotel away from Euston Road and the elev...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
FaithJohnston, Manager at Pullman London St Pancras Hotel, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
Dear BradfordLadyM,

Thank you very much indeed for the kind review.

You have encapsulated exactly what we are trying to achieve and both the team and I truly appreciate your endorsement.

Hopefully we will have the opportunity to welcome you back on your next stay in London. Please do let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Guest Experience Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (772)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Frisco, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

This was my first stay at the Pullman and I have to say that I was impressed. The property is very modern. Check-in was very efficient. I found the service to be fantastic from everyone I interacted with. In typical London fashion, the rooms were a bit small, but very clean, modern, and nicely appointed. The breakfast buffet every morning was very good. I had dinner in their restaurant one evening and it was excellent. Many people come to expect only average food at a hotel restaurant, but i was very pleasantly surprised. I will certainly stay here again on future trips to London.

Dear klb990,

Thank you so very much for your kind review.

I am glad to read that your stay with us was an enjoyable one. And yes, hotel restaurants tend to get the short straw but am happy to know that you were pleasantly surprised at the quality of food served at the Golden Arrow. My culinary team will be very peased with your kind compliments.

Hopefully we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future!

F Johnton
Geneva, Switzerland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

Good modern hotel, nice and large rooms and modern reception area. Right next to st pancras. But dont get a room at the front, ie euston road - it is very noisy. Food in hotel is ok, but somewhat expensive.

Room Tip: Take room in the back
Dear hopj3p,

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

Your kind comments are most gratefully received. Although, I’m sorry to hear that there was some issue with the level of noise from Euston Street. Please feel free to request for our rooms at the back of the hotel - those are away from the main street and away from the sounds of London.

We look look to welcoming you back again.

With my best regards.
Stockport, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

I found this hotel on booking.com. It is obviously a popular hotel judging by the reviews, and I'm not sure that I saw it at its best. Checking in was painfully slow (this was a Saturday, so maybe the A team weren't on). One lift was out for the whole stay (although it opened and accepted grateful passengers who then had to get out again, looking slightly embarrassed). So getting up and down was really slow - unless you can find the way down the stairs, which seem to stop on the way down at floor 4. The standard double room is actually pretty underwhelming.

On the plus side, the showers were good, the beds are comfortable and check out was swift.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Colinhs9
Dear Colinhs9,

I would like to thank you for providing us with your feedback relating to your recent stay at the Pullman London St Pancras.

I am delighted that your experience in our hotel was overall a positive one. and I look forward to welcoming you back again.

Kind regards

Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

Great location, walking distance to Kings Cross and St-Pancras. Great room, excellent service from staff. Buffet breakfast included in our stay was terrific. Restaurants, bars and transportation at hand.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
FaithJohnston, Manager at Pullman London St Pancras Hotel, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Dear Guy P,

Congratulations again on your 30th wedding anniversary!

Thanks very much indeed for the kind review and I’m very pleased to hear they we exceeded your expectations and that you enjoyed your time with us. Our team is truly passionate about our guests' experience and I am glad it shows!

Hopefully we will see you again soon.

Best.
Summerville, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

Maybe I need to get out more, but this place really impressed me. Loved the bed, shower, toilet, fixtures, TV, lobby and everything else. It just fit me like a glove. If I was going to create a hotel chain, this would be it. Living in South Carolina, I had never heard of Pullman, but now that I am retired I will be seeking them out.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
FaithJohnston, Manager at Pullman London St Pancras Hotel, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Dear danathompsoncpa,

Thank you very much indeed for your comments.

‘The best hotel I have ever experienced’ is quite an endorsement’! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay. Well, the hotel is designed especially for someone like you - so it is a perfect fit.

There are 83 Pulmans worldwide so the next time you are looking for a place to stay, just look us up.

However, we certaintlyhope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Guext Experience Manager
Kuching, Malaysia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

We were looked after very well at Pullman. Even though the hotel breakfast only opens at 6.30am, the hotel staff were very accommodating to let us have breakfast 6am. We had to catch the Euro Star to Paris at 7.30am. Really appreciate their understanding. Great location and clean room.

• Stayed June 2014
Dear Linda0508,

Thank you so very much for your kind review.

Relationship hospitality is part of our culture at the Pullman, so it gives me great pleasure to read that this was a key element towards your enjoyment.

Once again, thank you for your endorsement and we look forward to welcoming you back.