“Memorable Stay for family”

Pullman London St Pancras Hotel
Ranked #122 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed 18 June 2014

The stay was absolutely amazing, the room was cozy and comfortable. We were there for 4 days and being inside the city there was access to all the restaurants, shops and even the buses and tubes were close by. My only downside I felt was about the hotel breakfast. Wish the breakfast had more variety. It was the same breakfast being served everyday and you actually get tired of it. You might want to skip the hotel breakfast and eat outside as there are many breakfast places.. the staff are well trained and neat. The rooms are very neat and theres a coffee machine as well :) Would definitely go back

Room Tip: Take rooms in the 14th floor, you get a great view of Central London...we stayed in room 1402
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
FaithJohnston, Manager at Pullman London St Pancras Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear tinamDubai,

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

Your kind comments are most gratefully received. Although, I’m sorry to hear that there was not enough breakfast option for you at the buffet, this has been noted. Please feel free to contact me if you are planning to stay with us the next time.

With my best regards.
Guest Experience Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (4,409)

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Very spacious room if ask for accessible room. Quieter if ask for high room at the back rather than on main road. Good service from staff. Great steak and fab breakfast choice.

Front of house staff very good.

Room service great and staff very helpful

Room Tip: Ask for high room and at back. Accessible rooms are very large and spacious
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Sue S
FaithJohnston, Manager at Pullman London St Pancras Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear Sue S,

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the steak!

We look forward to having you back at the Pulman London St Pancras.

Best,

Reviewed 17 June 2014

The hotel was was very clean staff were very very helpful, and was well situated. The restaurant was very nice if not a little expensive. An excellent spot if you wish to take a day tour to Paris or as a stopping off point to use the rail network to Europe

1  Thank Richard M

Dear Richard M,

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time at the Pullman London St Pancras.

Your comments are most gratefully received and I’m so glad that our location was convenient to suit your purposes.

WeI very much look forward to having you back.

With my best regards,

Reviewed 16 June 2014

This hotel was a nice bit of unexpected luxury while on a work related trip. I got the Wi-Fi to work easily and everyone around me in the bar area was on laptops like me! If there was one thing that impressed me most about this hotel, it was the breakfast. It was amazing and I'd have taken a bit of everything if I could've! My husband joined me and it was only an additional £10 to add his name on to the room which work had booked for me. My only complaints is that the shower was temperamental and therefore, quite cold most of the time. There is also a glass door on the bathroom which I'm not a fan of - surely everyone wants some degree of privacy!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
FaithJohnston, Manager at Pullman London St Pancras Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear LoveHols85,

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Your kind comments are most gratefully received. Although, I’m sorry to hear that there was some difficulty with the shower in the bathroom, this has been noted.

Our breakfast buffet at the Golden Arrow is a definite not-to-be missed! Glad both of you had a chance to enjoy everything that it has to offer.

Thank you again we hope we will have the opportunity welcome you back again.

With my best regards,

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We have just returned from ten days in Europe, and Pullman London was the undisputed winner among the hotels on our trip. I evaluate hotels based on their convenience, appointments, service, safety, and value. The Pullman London St Pancras excelled in every category.

The hotel is convenient to Kings Cross and St Pancras stations if you are arriving to London by train, or choose to take the tube in from the airport to the central city. The hotel is immediately adjacent to the British Library, if that is on your itinerary. While other tourist sites are a bit remote, the local underground stops (Kings Cross two blocks one way and Euston four blocks the other) put most of London's sites less than a 10 minute trip away. There are abundant dining options just down at Euston Station.

For American travelers unfamiliar with Pullman hotels, I would consider it comparable to a Renaissance hotel in appointments. The lobby is stylish (my daughter loved the pod chairs), the common areas on the floors feature original artwork and comfortable leather chairs, and the rooms and bathrooms are modern and well-appointed with real wood/granite, glass shower doors, etc. Because of a delay in getting us registered due to a reservation records problem, we were upgraded to a 16th floor room with a wall of windows overlooking the city. My daughter was delighted to have the London Eye visible from the room in the West End/South Bank as well as St Paul's toward the City.

The upgrade brings me to service, which was exceptional. Mar, who checked us in and managed our reservation problem was not just attentive, but caring. We had travled in by train from Brussels, and she took care to charge my phone for me and get us some drinks while she resolved the issue. We saw her the next morning at breakfast, and related our plans for the day, which included attending a concert at Wembley Stadium that night. When we returned from touring the city to rest before the show, we found a souvenir bear, sticker book and magazine - along with a note to my daughter wishing her a great time at the show - from the hotel staff. The entire team, from front desk to bellmen to breakfast team were equally attentive and caring throughout our stay.

The hotel is in a safe neighborhood, has ample security lighting, multiple entrances and egresses controlled by card access, and card access controls on the elevator. We felt very safe.

Finally, we found the Pullman London to represent a great value for the rate we paid. Based on all of the above, I would happily pay even more for our next stay upon our return to London.

A great stay, a great staff and a really comfortable hotel. This hotel improved our visit to London, and I am not sure that there can be higher praise for a hotel.

2  Thank OTR-WithTheKids

Dear OTR-WIthTheKids,

Thank you very much indeed for your generous comments.

I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay- something that we strive for with every guest. London is such a busy city so the aim for us is to ensure that our guests feel welcome and enjoy the hospitality at the Pullman. And of course, we hope that your daughter will have some fond memories of London.

Your review is greatly appreciated and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

This place definitely has WOW factor. Our first stay at UK's first and only Pullman and hopefully not our last. We stayed here en route a Eurostar trip and it's a four minute walk to the international terminal. It was a birthday weekend so thanks to Tomaso, we were upgraded at no extra cost to a deluxe room on the top (16th) floor. The rooms are spacious and the decor modern and chic. With a wall of window overlooking (and mostly above) the London skyline, and accessed by a glass sided lift, it made the stay spectacular, even at night, when we didn't want to shut the curtains. All mod cons, including huge Samsung TV, Bose sound dock for the iPod/iPhone and Nespresso machine in room. Lovely spa shower wet room for a bathroom. Because we were up early for Eurostar, we were grateful for the breakfast pack-up offered by Reception. This place has huge style, and is 6 minutes walk from Euston and 4 minutes from St Pancras. If the food and cocktails are too costly (£10 for a Kir Royale), then there is a Pret over the road, and plenty of supermarkets open till late, as well as all the station outlets. There is nothing old fashioned about this modern glass and metal hotel except the service which is first class, which is why we'll be back!

Room Tip: The 16th floor rooms offer great views over the rooftops of London's skyline
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dutchbrits

Dear Dutchbrits,

Thanks very much indeed for your wonderful review.

I’m very pleased to hear they we exceeded your expectations and that you enjoyed your time with us. The WOW factor is part of the culture at the Pullman and we strive to achieve this for each and every guest.

Our team is truly passionate about our guests' experience and I am glad it shows!

Hopefully we will see you again soon.

Best.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Upon arrival at the Pullman London St Pancras, you enter a contemporary and stylish reception/lobby area. There a three check in desks so you never have long to wait and there are always Welcome Staff on hand to point you where you need to go. There is also a self check in facility, which is easy to use and very quick if there is a queue at the others.
The bedrooms are stylish, comfortable and well equipped. Unlike many London hotels they are quite spacious too.
I really like the Golden Arrow restaurant. Again, the style and ambience are both good, but the food is excellent, with a really good variety of quality wines to choose from. It is quite reasonably priced considering location and the quality you get.
Finally, this review would not be complete without mentioning the customer service. On every stay I have been impressed with the friendly customer service I have received in all areas of the hotel. This hotel has it all. A good location, fabulous food, comfortable rooms and a GREAT team.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Eric H,

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time here at the Pullman London St Pancras!

Your comments echo exactly the experience we wish for our guests and I’m so pleased that this turned a simple stay into a great experience.

Your comments are most gratefully appreciated. My team will be so pleased to read your kind words and be encouraged by them.

Thank you again and I do hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back.

Best regards,