“Excellent - best place we've stayed in London”

Pullman London St Pancras Hotel
Ranked #123 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the Pullman for one night having booked more than 9 months previously! Booking so early meant we got a very good rate and felt we got excellent value for money.

Arrived to be warmly welcomed, checked straight in and a prior email we had sent requesting a quiet room on a high floor acknowledged and met with 'of course we've accommodated that for you'. How refreshing when other hotels seem to ignore or forget such requests!

The room was spotless, elegant and modern - looked and felt brand new. Beautiful bathroom, great air con system and complimentary Nespresso / bottled water. We were impressed and delighted in equal measure by coming back to a turndown service with a little box of wrapped chocolates. What a lovely touch. Sleep quality was excellent.

The service was excellent from start to finish - always with a smile and efficient.

The location of the hotel is also excellent - 5 mins from Euston or St. Pancras.

We wouldn't hesitate to recommend or return. Bravo Pullman!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pontypool1
FaithJohnston, Manager at Pullman London St Pancras Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear pontypool1,

Thank you very much indeed for your comments. ‘The best hotel we've stayed in London' is quite an endorsement’. For us, perfection is in the details so we try our best to pay attention to them on a daily basis. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay and I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

With my best regards,
Guest Experience Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (4,424)

Reviewed 1 August 2014

We were en route to Paris for my 50th birthday celebration. My wife had made a note of this on our booking in hope rather than expectation. On arrival we were given a room upgrade by a very pleasant receptionist - the room was beautiful. 10 minutes later there was a knock on the door and we were given a tray with a birthday cake and bottle of Prosecco - compliments of the hotel. This hotel is perfect for the train station and, judging by our experience, a great place to stay.

Room Tip: Tell them you are 50!

Dear Steve C,

Happy birthday wishes and thank you so very much for your review.

I’m pleased that you chose to stay with us for and our aim is to always exceed the expectation of our guests. Your comments are most gratefully received and I do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Best,
Guest Experience Managewr

Reviewed 31 July 2014

My husband andd I planned a trip to Paris and decided that we wanted to travel by Eurostar as this was not something we had experienced before. We opted to stay over night in London prior to our onward journey and decided that we should opt for a Hotel convenient to St Pancras station. We were delighted on arrival that we had chosen Pullman Hotel, the experience was fantastic from arrival to departure. The hotel is beautiful, the staff were so pleasant and helpful, we will certainly return.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
FaithJohnston, Manager at Pullman London St Pancras Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear Larajs,

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time at the Pullman London St Pancras, albeit short.

Your comments are most gratefully received and I hope you will plan to return for a longer stay ond day.

I very much look forward to having you back.

With my best regards.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Just a few minutes walk from St. Pancras and Euston stations. Very friendly staff. Good cocktails and fabulous food. Staff were attentive and informative about the menu. Room was tastefully decorated, clean and well equipped.
Not normally one for staying in modern hotels as they tend to lack character, this one had it in spades.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Julie B,

Thanks very much indeed for the kind review.

I’m very pleased to hear they we exceeded your expectations and that you enjoyed your time with us. Our team is truly passionate about our guests' experience and I am glad it shows!

We hope to see you again soon.

Best.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

This hotel is in a great location just 5 mins from Euston. The rooms (and the rest of the hotel) are as clean and well maintained as when we stayed not long after it had opened.

Staff are very attentive and helpful.

Breakfast is awesome - so much choice, tasty and beautifully presented

The price is a little high but if you consider the Premier Inn over the road isn't all that much cheaper, it's well worth paying that bit extra for the quality.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor, facing the city for a great view

Dear Boardgrrrrl,

Welcome back and thanks very much indeed for the kind review.

I’m very pleased to hear they we continue to make you happy and that you enjoyed your time with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back!

Best.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Came off the Eurostar from Paris. Short walk to the Pullman. Very friendly welcome and we immediately felt at home. We stayed for 6 nights in a Deluxe Room which was very spacious and well appointed. Staff could not do enough. They found a great restaurant and show in Covent Garden. Breakfast in the restaurant is excellent with a great choice to be had. We also dined twice in the restaurant for dinner and were delighted with the great food and excellent service. Very close to the London Underground. Tremendous location for sightseeing in London.

Room Tip: Make use of the services provided by the hotel to enhance your stay. The staff are very professional...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
FaithJohnston, Manager at Pullman London St Pancras Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear BrisbaneProteus,

Thank you very much indeed for your kind comments.

I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay- something that we strive for with every guest !

Your review is greatly appreciated and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back for to the Golden Arrow in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Although it is not a convienent location for sight seeing the hotel service, atomisphere and rooms are amazing. I was taking the eurostar the next day and so I needed a hotel for 3 near the station. I first arrived and I instantly was welcomed by the doormen who helped me get the luggage (8 pieces of diiferent sizes and weights) up to my room which was breath taking. The room was clean and the bath room was exotic. The shower was marveles and one of a kind. The breakfest was amazing and I did not want to leave. 5.5 stars out of 5 Because everythinhg worked out perfectly there and they were so helpful and nice. If you are going to London or any other place check out the pullman chain. GREAT HOTEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: If you want great views of London Go higher up
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
5  Thank Dnb1234

Dear Dnb1234,

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time here at the Pullman London St Pancras!

Your comments echo exactly the experience we wish for our guests and I’m so pleased that this turned a simple stay into a great experience. Your enthusiastic endorsement is truly appreciated. It will be my pleasure to share your feedback with the team - they will love it!

I do hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back all the way from Chicago :)

Best regards,